MotoTec Gas Pocket Bike 33cc 2-Stroke
Eligible for Price Match
The MotoTec Gas Pocket Bike is an entry level model offered at a great price. It's a whole lot of fun for thrill seekers and a fantastic first pocket bike for riders that want to enter the world of mini GP racing. The small, but powerful 33cc 2-stroke engine rockets you down the track at speeds of up to 25 miles. The MotoTec Gas Pocket Bike is solidly built and has a low profile. It's only 22” tall and 18” at the seat. It sports standard features like chain drive, front & rear disc brakes, oversized 11” air filled street tires, a full fairing racing body, angle adjustable handlebars, kickstand and foot pegs.
Delivery: Ships by the next business day and delivers within 5 days of shipment. More info.
Holiday Warranty & Return Policy Extension: Don't wait, buy today with a free holiday extension!
Specifications• Speed: 25 mph
• Range: 20 miles
• Motor: 33cc 2hp 2-stroke engine.
• Frame: Rigid, high tensile strength steel frame. Durable ABS plastic full fairing racing body.
• Drive System: Chain drive, centrifugal clutch, variable speed twist throttle, recoil pull start.
• Oil Type: 2 cycle oil.
• Fuel Type: Unleaded gasoline.
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.25 liters.
• Brakes: : Front and rear disc brakes.
• Dry Weight: 40 lbs.
• Dimensions: Length 38"
Height 22", at seat 18"
• Carrying Capacity: 170 lbs.
• Tires: 11" high quality pneumatic street tires.
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
Standard Features• Angle adjustable handlebars (not height adjustable).
• Padded single-rider seat.
• Foot pegs.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with California's strict emissions standard. Click here for more info.
• Some minor assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
- Speed (mph) : 25 - 29
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Engine (cc’s) : 33cc
- Engine (cc’s) : 33cc
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 151 - 200