If you’re looking for an entry level gas powered pocket bike, the MotoTec GP is a good one to check out. It’s yet another quality built, high value pocket bike from MotoTec.
The MotoTec GP Gas Pocket Bike sports a 33cc 2-stroke engine, is solidly built and super low profile. It has a rigid high tensile steel frame and is only 23" tall and 18" at the seat. The GP comes with chain drive, front and rear disc brakes, 11" air filled street tires, angle adjustable handlebars, a full fairing racing body, kickstand and foot pegs.
For those with a need for speed, the MotoTec GT Gas Pocketbike carries a more powerful 49cc engine!
Delivery: Ships by the next business day and delivers within 5 days of shipment. More info.
• Range: 20 miles
• Motor: 33cc 2-stroke air cooled engine. EPA approved.
• Frame: Rigid, high tensile strength steel frame. Durable ABS plastic full fairing racing body.
• Drive System: Chain drive, centrifugal clutch, variable speed twist throttle. Pull start.
• Fuel:Unleaded gas and 2-stroke oil at 32:1.
• Fuel Tank: 1.25 liters.
• Brakes: : Front and rear disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 40"
Height 23", at seat 18"
• Carrying Capacity: 170 lbs.
• Tires: 11" high quality pneumatic street tires.
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
• Handlebars are angle adjustable (not height adjustable).
• Padded single-rider seat.
• Foot pegs.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with California's strict emissions standard. Click here for more info.
• Some minor assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 42” x 17” x 27”, 57 lbs.
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Engine (cc’s) : 33cc
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 151 - 200