The MotoTec GT Gas Pocketbike is a more powerful version of the GP model. GT stands for performance! The GT is fitted with an upgraded 49cc 2-stroke engine that takes you down the track at lightning fast speeds.
The GT Gas Pocketbike from MotoTec carries a stylish full fairing racing body over its rigid steel frame. It’s only 23" in height and 18" tall at the seat and proves that powerful things come in small packages! Standard features include; front and rear disc brakes, chain drive, 11" pneumatic street tires, angle adjustable handlebars, kickstand and foot pegs. Whether you’re into closed course competition racing or just cruising up and down the driveway, this pocketbike is a thrill to ride.
MotoTec has been in the powersports business for nearly 10 years and is known for manufacturing quality built, low cost, high value pocketbikes.
Specifications• Range: 20 miles
• Motor: 49cc 2-stroke air cooled engine. EPA approved.
• Frame: Rigid, high tensile strength steel frame. Durable ABS plastic full fairing racing body.
• Drive System: Chain drive, centrifugal clutch, variable speed twist throttle. Pull start.
• Fuel:Unleaded gas and 2-stroke oil at 32:1.
• Fuel Tank: 1.2 liters.
• Brakes: : Front and rear disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 39"
Height 23", at seat 18"
• Carrying Capacity: 170 lbs.
• Tires: 11" high quality pneumatic street tires.
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
Standard Features• Angle adjustable handlebars (not height adjustable).
• Padded single-rider seat.
• Foot pegs.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with California's strict emissions standard. Click here for more info.
• Some minor assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 40” x 14” x 26”, 57 lbs.
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Engine (cc’s) : 49cc
- Weight (lbs) : 10 - 25
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 151 - 200