The MotoTec KnockOut 1000w Electric Scooter is a larger, more impressive version of the MotoTec Fatboy. It sports a powerful hub motor, is powered by four 12v sealed lead acid batteries, can reach speeds of 20mph, and travel up to 20 miles per charge. This electric scooter is equipped with front & rear LED lights, front & rear shocks, front & rear hydraulic brakes, massive tires, and a double seat with a backrest. The MotoTec KnockOut is ready to tackle any terrain.
Delivery: $99.95 discounted freight fee. Additional fees for select East Coast states and residential delivery apply. Click here for more info.
Lift Gate Option: Select “Yes” and the freight company will bring a hydraulic lift to lower the crate to the ground. Select “No” if two strong adults will be available to lift the 200 lb. crate off the truck.
Specifications• Speed: 20 mph
• Range: 20+ miles
• Motor: 1000w rear hub motor.
• Frame: High tensile strength steel frame. Front and rear shock absorption system.
• Drive System: Twist throttle.
• Battery: 48v battery system (four 12v/12ah SLA batteries).
• Charge Time: 4 - 8 hours.
• Brakes: Hydraulic front and rear brakes.
• Dimensions: Length: 71", 51" wheelbase
Width at handlebars: 32"
Height: 45", 28" at the seat
• Weight: 170 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 450 lbs.
• Tires: 18" x 9.5" extra tall, super wide pneumatic street tires (size: 225/55-8).
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer's warranty and lifetime tech support.
Standard Features• Tilt adjustable handlebars.
• Key ignition.
• LED headlight.
• Battery charger.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Assembly is easy. Just raise the handlebars and tighten the bolts.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Box size and weight; 76"x18"x36", 200 lbs.
• When buying three or more, contact us for a volume discount.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 801 - 1000w
- Battery (type) : SLA
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up
It's super fast, and super cool! I look good riding my Knockout down the street. The tires are FAT and it's a really smooth ride.
The Knockout is popular in our neighborhood. My wife and I both have one. We got them on recommendation from a neighbor, and I’ve seen another one around town, too. The scooters are heavy, sturdy and pretty darn fast. A hell of a lot of fun to cruise around on. Assembly was easy, only took about a half hour. The customer service at Urban Scooters is really good, too. Thanks!