The MotoTec KnockOut 1000w Electric Scooter is a larger, more impressive version of the MotoTec Fatboy. It sports a powerful hub motor, is powered by five 12v sealed lead acid batteries, can reach speeds over 20mph, and travel up to 23 miles per charge. This electric scooter is equipped with front & rear LED lights, front & rear shocks, front & rear hydraulic brakes, massive tires, and a double seat with a backrest. The MotoTec KnockOut is ready to tackle any terrain.
Delivery: $149 discounted freight fee. Click here for more info.
Specifications• Speed: 20+ mph
• Range: 15 - 23 miles depending on usage.
• Motor: 1000w rear hub motor.
• Frame: High tensile strength steel frame. Front and rear shock absorption system.
• Drive System: Twist throttle.
• Battery: 60v battery system (five 12v/12ah SLA batteries).
• Charge Time: 4 - 8 hours.
• Brakes: Hydraulic front and rear brakes.
• Dimensions: Length: 71", 51" wheelbase
Width at handlebars: 32"
Height: 45", 28" at the seat
Ground Clearance: 4.2"
• Weight: 170 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 450 lbs.
• Tires: 18" x 9.5" extra tall, super wide pneumatic street tires (size: 225/55-8).
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer's warranty and lifetime tech support.
Standard Features• Extra long, padded seat with back support.
• Tilt adjustable handlebars.
• Key ignition.
• Battery level meter.
• LED headlight.
• Rear brake light.
• Rear reflector.
• Battery charger.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Assembly is easy. Just raise the handlebars and tighten the bolts.
• While the seat is capable of holding two riders, we do not recommend riding double as that poses a safety risk.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Box size and weight; 76"x18"x36", 200 lbs.
• When buying five or more, contact us for a volume discount.
- Speed (mph) : 25 - 29
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 801 - 1000w
- Battery (type) : SLA
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up
It's super fast, and super cool! I look good riding my Knockout down the street. The tires are FAT and it's a really smooth ride.
The Knockout is popular in our neighborhood. My wife and I both have one. We got them on recommendation from a neighbor, and I’ve seen another one around town, too. The scooters are heavy, sturdy and pretty darn fast. A hell of a lot of fun to cruise around on. Assembly was easy, only took about a half hour. The customer service at Urban Scooters is really good, too. Thanks!
I received the scooter several days ago, and for buying something only seeing pictures, I'm pleased with the purchase. The few times I've taken the scooter out everybody said it's badass! I let them ride my Knockout around the pier where I was sitting. They asked me where I bought it, and I told them, "Urban Scooters." I told them to go online and check your company out and added that the experience I had with your company was totally awesome. I will continue to promote your company!!