The MotoTec KnockOut 60v 2000w Lithium Electric Scooter boasts twice the power and more than double the range of the standard Knockout. It's lighter weight, the batteries are removable for remote charging, offers under-seat storage, and mirrors.
The 2000w KnockOut is powered by a 60v 2000w rear hub motor that cruises to speeds of 25 mph. The KnockOut packs a lot of power, close to 3hp. The advanced lithium batteries take you up to 60 miles on a single charge. It sports super fat tires, front and rear shocks, and front and rear hydraulic brakes.
This model is equipped with most of the same features found on the standard Knockout as well, including; a double seat with backrest, tilt-adjustable handlebars, key start, and unique cruiser style.
Delivery: $149 discounted freight fee. Click here for more info.
Lift Gate Option: Select “Yes” and the freight company will bring a hydraulic lift to lower the crate to the ground. Select “No” if two strong adults will be available to lift the 200+ lb. crate off the truck.
• Speed: 20+ mph w/ two selectable speeds.
• Range: 60 miles
• Motor: 2000w 60v rear hub motor.
• Frame: High tensile strength steel frame. Front and rear shocks.
• Drive System & Gearing: Rear hub motor. Twist throttle.
• Battery: 60v 36ah lithium-ion battery system (two 60v 18ah battery packs). Packs are easy to remove for remote charging and storage.
• Charge Time: 6 - 10 hrs.
• Brakes: Hydraulic front and rear brakes.
• Dimensions: Length: 75"
Width at handlebars: 15"
Height: 46", 28" at the seat
• Weight: 175 lbs (approx)
• Carrying Capacity: 450 lbs.
• Tires: Huge 18" x 9.5" pneumatic street tires (size: 225/55-8).
• Warranty: 60 day manufacturer's warranty and lifetime tech support.
• LED headlight.
• Rear LED light.
• Cushioned double seat with backrest.
• Under seat storage compartment.
• Key start.
• Tilt adjustable handlebars.
• Battery charger.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), properly inflated tires, etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 75x15x46, 200 lbs.
• Manufacturer's recommended age: 16+ years old.
• When buying three or more, contact us for a volume discount.
Ordered on the 2nd received on the 14th as ordered. Scooter arrived with no damage inside a still frame tied with metal straps. Was able to track order after 3rd day. Instructions leave a little bit to be desired but after about an hour everything was complete. Would definitely use again.
Received scooter in record time. Easy setup. Problems: received two right side mirrors and no left side. Battery charger hooks up to one battery but wrong cord cap blade set up for the other battery. Solve that and you have a winner.