The MotoTec MAD Air is a 36v, 10ah, 350w Lithium Electric Scooter. It's the ultimate streamlined, lightweight commuter scooter. If you love the style of the MotoTec MAD but need a scooter for your commute, the MotoTec Mad Air is the one for you.
MotoTec MAD Air standard features include; large 10-inch pneumatic tires, foldable magnesium alloy frame, LED headlight & taillight, front electronic and rear disk brake.
• Speed: 12, 14 or 16 mph (selectable speed)
• Range: 25 miles in eco mode, 19 miles in sport mode.
• Motor: 350w brushless rear hub motor.
• Frame: Magnesium Alloy base frame.
• Drive System & Gearing: Twist throttle. Direct drive motor in the hub of the rear wheel.
• Battery: 36v, 10ah lithium-ion battery pack. 500 cycles.
• Charge Time: 4 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Front electronic brake and rear disc brake.
• Dimensions: Length: 43"
Width at handlebars: 17"
Height: 46", 19" folded
• Weight: 30 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 220 lbs.
• Tires: 10" air-filled tires. Size: 10/2.5-6.5.
• Warranty: 60-day MotoTec warranty plus LIFETIME tech support.
• Handlebars fold for easy carrying and storage.
• LED Headlight.
• LED Tail light.
• Battery charger.
• Max incline: 15 degrees.
• IPX4 IP Rating with water-proof cables.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), properly inflated tires, etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 45" x 8" x 20", 35 lbs.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 201 - 250
A little slow in Eco and Drive mode. S+ is a little faster. The odometer is in km/h units...i wish I could switch to mi/h. The handle bar pole doesn't lock well in folded position. Overall, not so bad for short distance travel.