The MotoTec Maverick Go Kart 36v 1000w features a powerful 500 watt, 36-volt brushless motor, full roll cage safety bars, hydraulic rear brake, positraction, seat belt, and turf safe tires to help save your grass.
The Maverick Go Kart from MotoTec is crafted from high-tensile strength steel and quality components. It's durable and built to last. Additional features rounding out the Maverick, include; 3 selectable speeds, reverse drive, key start, battery meter, and a seat belt.
Delivery: $99.95 discounted freight fee. Additional fees for select East Coast states and residential delivery apply. Contact us for a reduced freight fee when purchasing four or more. Click here for more info.
Lift Gate Option: Select “Yes” and the freight company will bring a hydraulic lift to lower the crate to the ground. Select “No” if two strong adults will be available to lift the 200 lb. crate off the truck.
• Speed: 10mph, 15mph, or 20mph.
• Range: Up to 40 minutes.
• Motor: 1000 watt, 36-volt brushless motor.
• Frame: Tubular high-tensile steel frame.
• Drive System & Gearing: Reverse mode. Chain drive. Foot pedal throttle.
• Battery: 36v system. Three 12v/12ah sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries.
• Charge Time: 4 to 5 hours.
• Brakes: Foot operated hydraulic rear disc brake.
• Dimensions: Length: 57"
Distance from back of seat to pedals: 31.5"
Distance from back of seat to steering wheel: 15.75"
Width at handlebars: 33"
Recommended rider height: 45" to 63"
• Weight: 150 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 154 lbs.
• Tires: 14x4.00-6 turf safe off-road tires.
• Warranty: 60-day manufacturer's warranty.
• 3 selectable speeds; 10mph, 15mph, and 20mph when speed limiter plug is disconnected.
• Parking brake.
• Seat belt.
• Full roll bar.
• Full chain guard.
• Battery charger.
• Key start
• Battery level indicator.
• Forward & reverse mode.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), properly inflated tires, etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 53" x 30" x 24", 181 lbs.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 801 - 1000w
- Battery (type) : SLA
- Weight (lbs) : 101 - 150
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 151 - 200