MotoTec Transformer Hoverboard
While the MotoTec Transformer Hoverboard doesn’t actually transform, it offers style that riders looking for something different crave.
The Transformer Self-Balancing Hoverboard by MotoTec is driven by two independent 350-watt electric motors, one in the hub of each wheel. It takes you to speeds up to 6.2 mph. The board is powered by a 36 volt, 4.4 amp Li-Ion battery system that gets you up to 10 miles on a charge. A smart battery charger, Bluetooth for audio and lights for added style are all standard equipment.
This hoverboard operates like any other. You simply lean in the direction you want to go… and you go. To turn, tilt one foot further forward than the other. To accelerate, lean further forward. To spin in circles, tilt one foot back and the other foot forward.
MotoTec is a solid company with nearly 10 years in the personal transportation business. All of their self-balancing hoverboards meet or exceed UL Certified Hoverboard electrical system safety requirements (UL 2272). This is a quality built, high-value hoverboard from a brand you can trust.
• Speed: 6.2 mph
• Range: 10 miles or 2.5 hours per charge.
• Motor: Two 350 watt electric hub motors.
• Frame: Durable ABS plastic body.
• Drive System: Each wheel is independently driven by a 350w hub motor. The entire electrical system, including; the battery, drive train and charger have been inspected by UL and meet or exceed their strict safety standards (UL 2272).
• Maximum Tilt: Approx 25 degrees.
• Battery: 36v, 4.4ah top quality Li-Ion battery.
• Charge Time: 2 - 3 hours.
• Weight: 29 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 220 lbs.
• Tires: 8.5" knobby pneumatic tires.
• Warranty: 30-day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
• Forward facing lights add style.
• Bluetooth for your favorite music or audio.
• Smart battery charger.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• No assembly required.
• Manufacturer’s recommended age: 13+ years old.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 30" x 11" x 13", 35 lbs.
- Speed (mph) : 5 - 9
- Range (miles) : 10 - 14
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 10 - 25
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 201 - 250