MotoTec X2 110cc 4-Stroke Gas Dirt Bike
Eligible for Price Match
The MotoTec X2 110cc 4-Stroke Dirt Bike - The latest generation of 110cc mini bike engines are faster, torquier, more reliable and even easier to set up and start than ever before. Electric start, improved carburetor and all of the standard safety features, support and reliability that MotoTec provides.
Suitable for both wet and dry conditions. This bike will offer hours of fun in almost any outdoor environment. Built Solid, this bike can handle any off-road riding. A Chromalloy frame, with real outdoor rubber tires separate this bikes from similar products. Responsive acceleration, front telescopic forks, rear mono shock suspension, disk brakes, motocross styling and big bike attitude, makes this the perfect choice. Simple to ride, electric start and semi automatic, meaning shift by foot without a clutch lever, twist the throttle and go.
All Mini Dirt Bikes are not the same. You should be aware of the build quality and parts quality is very important to how much maintenance is required. This Dirt Bike has been specified for quality and reliability, improvements specified over standard Dirt Bikes include – Higher Grade Wheel Bearings - Longer Wearing Tires - Higher Grip Tires - High Quality Suspension for smoother ride - High Grade Starting Components - Chromoly steel frame - Safety and Design - CE and EPA approved.
Specifications• Speed: 41 mph
• Range: miles per tank
• Motor: 110cc 4-Stroke Single Cylinder Air Cooled
• Frame: High tensile steel frame, high-grade Cradle Type Steel Tube
• Start Method: Electric Start & Kick Start (12v/4ah battery)
• Drive System & Gearing: Chain drive with a variable speed twist grip throttle.
• Oil Type: Summer, Winter
• Fuel Type:
• Gas Mix:
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.5 Liter
• Brakes: Front and rear vented disk brakes.
• Dimensions: Length: 69"
Width at handlebars: 29"
• Dry Weight: 137 lbs
• Carrying Capacity:
• Tires: A 14" front and 12" rear pneumatic street tires.
• Warranty: 1-Year manufacturer's Signature Series warranty. Includes Lifetime Technical Support.
Standard Features• Seat Height
• Spark Plug
• Front telescopic forks
• Rear mono shock suspension
• Disk brakes
• Higher Grade Wheel Bearings
• Longer Wearing Tires
• Higher Grip Tires
• High Grade Starting Component
• High Quality Suspension for smoother ride
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Assembly is easy. Just raise the handlebars and tighten the bolts.
• While the seat is capable of holding two riders, we do not recommend riding double as that poses a safety risk.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Box size and weight; 76"x18"x36", 200 lbs.
• When buying five or more, contact us for a volume discount.
- Speed (mph) : 30 & up
- Engine (cc’s) : 110
- Weight (lbs) : 101 - 150
- # of Wheels : Two