Pedego Ridge Rider Electric Mountain Bike
The Pedego Ridge Rider combines the sturdiness of a mountain bike with the features and power of an electric bike.
Looking good in its black frame, the Pedego Ridge Rider electric mountain bike offers a 500 watt, geared motor that will power you up the next mountain you encounter.
This electric bike has 7 power assist levels to choose from depending on how much support you require. Start at Level 0 which is similar to using a normal mountain bike or crank it up to Level 6 for full power and exhilaration.
This lightweight electric bike will surely amaze you with an LCD display that shows information about your ride and a USB charger for your phone and gadgets. Whether you want to fully exercise your muscles or just enjoy the view, the Pedego Ridge Rider electric mountain bike is one tough bike you can rely on. The RockShox suspension fork ensures you get a comfortable and smooth ride despite the rough terrain. The lockout switch on the fork comes in handy when you ride on flat ground.
• Speed: Could go up to 20 mph just using battery power
• Motor: 500-watt, geared motor
• Frame: 6061 Light Weight Aluminum
• Battery: 48V 14 AMP Hour Lithium Ion Battery
• Brakes: Magura MTE Hydraulic Front & Rear Disc Brakes
• Weight: The bike weighs 47 lbs. on its own and the battery is additional 8 lbs.
• Tires: 27.5-inch wheels with quick release front
• Warranty: A 3-year limited warranty on the battery and 1 year for the bike
• PedalSense technology which allows you to control your bike fully or let it run on with just the control of the throttle.
• Built-in USB charger
• LCD display to monitor your speed, ride time, pedal assist level, battery power, odometer and trip distance
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 401 - 600w
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 101 - 150
- Wheel Size (in) : 27”