Ricksycle 21 Speed Folding Recumbent Tandem Tricycle
The Ricksycle 21 Speed Folding Recumbent Tandem Tricycle offers a wide range of components and modules. You can customize it to fit any size family or group.
The basic model Ricksycle is stable and easy to ride (no special training required). It folds into a compact size for storage or shipping.
While the Ricksycle itself is an excellent design, the options and ways you can customize it are just as impressive. Connect any number of seats in just about any configuration. The Rickscycle can grow as your family expands. The only limit is your imagination.
With 21 Speeds, the Ricksycle is excellent for both the casual cyclist and people looking for a little more adventure.
Many options make the Ricksyle a fantastic choice for people affected by mobility problems or other disabilities.
Optional components and modules available for purchase include; additional seats (doubling both the riders and power), electric motor, trike harness, trailer, calf braces, foot strap, hitchbar, mirror, rack, seat belt, trailer wagon, footrest, canopy, water bottle cage, and flags.
• Adjustable adult pedal units fit people from 4' 11"(150 cm) to 6' 2"(188 cm)
• The maximum for the child pedal unit is 4' 11" (can go down to approximately 3')
• Extended adult pedal units available for taller people.
• Wide range of components and modules means you can customize the Ricksycle to fit any size family or group.
• Connect any number of seats in just about any configuration -- it can grow as you need it to if you need it to.
• Three wheels mean complete stability.
• Independent pedal sets allow for separate pedaling speeds, gears and rest periods.
• Side-by-side seating makes conversation easy.
• Plus, a place to sit when you get where you're going.
• Either Rider can Steer.
• Optional Basket trailer for cargo of any kind attaches to the basic Ricksycle or put it behind an optional pair of seats.
• Frame: 6160 aluminum - Tig welded - powder coated
• Front Wheel: 24 inch - steel - black - with steel hub with nut.
• Rear Wheel: Sun MTX Type S - 24 inch with black DT spokes and Deore fh475 hub
• Tires: CST cruiser bike tire 24 X 2.125 with VEE rubber flat resistant tubes
• Brakes: Avid BB5 mechanical disc brake system with 160mm rotors
• Front derailleur: Shimano TY-30 Triple - 28.6 post mount
• Rear derailleur: Shimano Tourney 21 speed c-050 Rapid Rise
• Cluster: Shimano 7 speed hyper glide HG70 cassette – 13-34
• Seat: Cordura 1000 Rot Resistant nylon.
• Standard fittings: Front and rear lights
• Track: 42 inches (1066mm)
• Overall width: 48 inches (1220mm)
• Seat height/angle: 18" (46 cm) / 70 degrees - fixed.
• Weight: Basic unit - 85 lbs / 39 kg
• Crank set:
+ An unusual looking set of cranks allowing you to pedal with nothing between your legs.
+ Made with hardened steel, industrial bearings, and a double chain wheel - 28 -38.
+ Cranks are 152 mm.
OPTIONAL ELECTRIC MOTOR
Falco eMotors e5.3 36V/500W/400Wh eBike System ***True Pedal Assist
OPTIONAL TRAILER / CARRIER
+ Use as a trailer
+ Use as a carrier when transporting your Ricksycle
TRANSPORTING YOUR RICKSYCLE
+ The Ricksycle separates into four manageable pieces for easy storage.
+ The front wheel, the two side wheels and the seat.
+ The heaviest being approximately 30 lbs (15kg).
+ The entire Ricksycle will fit into a space of 5' by 3' by 20" (152cm x 92cm x 51cm).
- # of Wheels : Three
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 51 - 100
- Wheel Size (in) : 24”