Segway miniPLUS Self Balancing Electric Scooter
The Segway miniPLUS gives you the experience of using a hoverboard but with way cooler features and higher safety standards.
People in love with hoverboards, but afraid of falling should check out the Segway miniPLUS self-balancing scooter. Hoverboards are really cool, but they can be difficult to maneuver and take time to get familiar with. This self-balancing scooter from Segway solves this problem by adding a padded knee control bar. Anyone from 16 to 60 years old will feel at ease riding this electric scooter because of its focus on rider safety.
This self-balancing electric scooter is easy to maneuver, either between your knees or through the phone app. The app also enables you to monitor your speed, letting you know when you are going near the speed limit of 10 mph, gives you detailed information regarding your battery, a Beginner Mode which you can only disable once you have traveled a distance of 1 kilometer and the ability to change the color of your LED taillights in 16 million ways.
With a range of 14 miles, you will be able to use this for a quick trip to the grocery, school or office. It is worth noting that this lightweight and compact electric scooter comes with a 3.5" chassis and 10.5-inch vacuum tires ensuring that you get a smooth ride even with bumps and humps along the way.
• Speed: up to 10 mph
• Range: 14 miles
• Motor: 800-watt dual motor which would enable you to maneuver even at a climbing angle of 15°
• Charge Time: 4 hrs.
• Dimensions: Length - 10.3; Width - 21.5; Height – 20 to 34 in (adjustable)
• Weight: 37 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 85 – 220 lbs.
• Road adaptive
• 10.5” vacuum tires
• 3.5-inch chassis
• Comes with a Beginner Mode for additional safety
• UL2272 certified
• Phone App Control and Anti-theft
• Shipping Weight: 38.8 lbs.
• Lightweight and easy to transport
• Automatic headlights and customizable LED taillights great when used in ambient-light conditions
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 201 - 250
- Age Range (yrs) : 13 - 15