Switch The Voyager Electric Bike
The Voyager is a cruising model designed for the male rider who likes to voyage out longer distances. It's light frame, 26" wheels, Shimano Gears, and disc brakes provide performance and reliability. Uses a 36V /10Ah Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery and can travel up to 22 miles on one charge.
* Maximum Weight Capacity: 230.0 Lb.
* Bicycle Frame/Component Features: Suspension Fork, Adjustable Handlebars, Chain Guard, Alloy Rims, Thumb Shifter, Rust-Proof Chain
* Bicycle Frame Material: Aluminum
* Seat Features: Adjustable
* Wheel Height: 26"
* Rim Material: Metal Alloy
* Tire Type: Slick
* Tire Width: 1.75"
* Suspension Type: Front
* Brake System: Disc
* Gear Speeds: 6
* Bicycle Chain Material: Steel
* Maximum Speed: 15 MPH
* Cruising Range: Up to 22 Miles
* Used For: Commuting, General Fitness, Cycling
* Includes: Rechargeable Battery
* Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Dry Cloth
* Dimensions: Height: 30.7 "; Length: 63.0 "; Width: 10.6 "
* Product Weight: 61.6 Lb.
* Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on Parts and Labor
I've rated this at 4 because I was impressed but I'm sure there are better products out there and I have nothing to compare to. The E Voyager is a heavy bicycle but it is certainly put together well with reasonable parts. The electronics, motor and battery all seem to do their job as specified and as all new users seem to say the bike performs much better than I expected. This bike appears to be a medium budget unit in terms of cost. Not particularly lightweight but put together well in a way that shows its strength. It is a comfortable ride and the weight only really shows itself when maneuvering it by hand in tight spaces, i.e. getting out the shed or garage. The e voyager is a good choice in my opinion if your looking for a robust bike that does not cost the earth. I am not regretting my choice. I have managed 20 miles with no issues in one go with minimal pedaling so it appears to have the capacity. I'm sure it would do 30 miles + but that would reduce the longevity of the battery. Pros: Robust, reasonably stylish, good battery electronic control and motor, comfortable on the road. Cons: heavy to lug about in a confined space