TRIAID is an innovative manufacturer and supplier of special needs equipment for children.
Their design personnel have over 20 years experience in the design of special needs equipment for children.
The TMX is a pediatric adaptive tricycle designed for children with special needs.
A contemporary design to enhance your child's riding pleasure.
- Dual-axle foot propelled tricycle recommended for children ages 8 years and older
- Easily accommodates larger and heavier children with a Maximum Weight: 130 lbs. (59 kg).
- Inseam range is 20”-25” (51-64 cm)
- Easy adjustments can be made for a child’s growth in size as well as growth in riding ability.
- 20"" wheels
- Alloy caliper brake with a parking brake mechanism
- Frame folding mechanism option which allows the frame to be folded for transportation and storage.
- Low center of gravity
- Broad wheelbase
Model shown with optional in-line trunk support and foot sandals
The dual axle drive system helps to reduce resistance when pedaling, making it easy for a child with low muscle tone and decreased strength to ride the tricycle.
This dual-axle special needs tricycle is outfitted with a low ratio 1:1 fixed gear, which means that for one revolution of the pedals there is one revolution of the wheels.
The fixed gear design enables the child with special needs to start moving the tricycle easily, put the tricycle in reverse, and slow down if going too fast!
- # of Wheels : Three
- Wheel Size (in) : 20”