The UberScoot 1000w Electric Scooter is the top-of-the-line electric Evo Powerboard from Puzey Designs. It's fitted with a 1,000 watt motor that drives well over one horsepower. Twist the throttle and you'll be launched to speeds of up to 20+ mph and over medium to steep hills and inclines. The UberScoot 1000w has a 10 mile range. Range can be extended by activating an innovative feature called 'Economy Mode'. When you flip into 'Economy Mode' you conserve battery power by partially limiting the scooters top speed and acceleration.
Additional features found on the UberScoot 1000w electric scooter include: an advanced suspension system that conquers rough terrain with one 'Cam-Link' shock absorber in the front and adjustable twin shocks in the rear, powerful front and rear disc brakes, 10” air filled street tires on aluminum alloy rims, a one-touch easy fold 'Posi Lock' frame, quick-release seat, BMX style handlebars, headlight, tail light, rear mud guard and key ignition for added security.
Want more power? Check out the UberScoot 1600w!
Specifications• Speed: 20+ mph
• Range: 10 miles
• Motor: 1000 watts
• Frame: High grade steel frame features superior design and quality welding. Durable ABS plastic body, deck and rear mud guard. BMX style handlebars. Advanced front "Cam-Link" suspension & adjustable rear twin-shock suspension system.
• Drive System: Chain drive, variable speed twist throttle. Economy mode feature that conserves battery life by restricting power from the motor.
• Battery: Three 12v / 12ah sealed lead acid batteries (36 volt system), 250 cycles.
• Charge Time: 4 - 8 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear disk brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 44"
• Weight: 79 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 265 lbs.
• Tires: 10" x 3" high quality pneumatic street tires on aluminum alloy rims.
• Warranty: 60 day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
Standard Features• One touch easy folding frame with advanced 'Posi Lock' folding / locking system.
• Quick release seat. Ride with the seat installed or remove it for stand-up riding.
• Headlight (not pictured).
• Tail light (not pictured).
• LED battery level indicator.
• Smart battery charger.
• Key ignition.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized UberScoot Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required, take a look at the Owner’s Manual!
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 10 - 14
- Motor (watts) : 801 - 1000w
- Battery (type) : SLA
- Weight (lbs) : 76 - 100
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300
This UberScoot Electric Scooter is pretty powerful! I love the economy mode feature. I don't always need to go that fast, so it lets me get more range out of it. So far, everything is working great. The breaks are powerful, the motor is powerful, and I am very happy with this purchase!
The scooter got to me in two days. There wasn’t much assembly and I had it up and running fast. I’ve been using it for a short commute and love it. I chatted with Urban Scooters beforehand and they really helped out.
It's very comfortable, thanks I received on time and it is easy to use.