The UberScoot 100w mini electric scooter from Evo Powerboards & Puzey Design is a great electric scooter for kids. This little electric scooter is perfect for a child making the switch from push to electric. It's a toned-down version of those grown-up electric scooters they'll be screaming for in years to come.
The UberScoot 100w comes with features not offered on similar models like a variable speed twist throttle and chain drive. The UberScoot 100w Mini folds for easy storage, and because it's electric, it's environmentally friendly, noise-free, and operates on pennies a day. The UrbanScoot 100w is a terrific introduction to the world of electric scooters.
• Speed: 8 - 10 mph
• Range: 5 miles
• Motor: 100 watts
• Frame: High tensile strength steel frame with an impact resistant fiber resin deck. Non-slip grip tape on deck.
• Drive Train: Chain driven motor with a variable speed twist throttle. As an added safety feature, to activate the motor, the scooter must be pushed by foot for ten seconds.
• Battery: Two 12 volt, 4.5 amp maintenance free sealed lead acid batteries.
• Charge Time: 4 - 8 hours.
• Brakes: Rear foot operated braking.
• Dimensions: Length 38"
Width at deck 7"
• Weight: 26 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 110 lbs.
• Tires: 8" solid rubber street tires.
• Warranty: 60 day manufacturer's warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
Standard Features• On/Off toggle switch ignition.
• Smart battery charger.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized UberScoot Dealer in business since 2002.
• Manufacturer Age Recommendation: 8+ years old.
• 95% assembled. Just attach the handlebars and you’re done.
• Recommended for use on flat, dry, level ground without loose debris such as rocks or gravel. This scooter is not sufficiently powered to handle hills or rough terrain.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (100 lbs. or lighter), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed and range.
- Speed (mph) : 10 - 14
- Range (miles) : 9 or less
- Motor (watts) : 200w or less
- Battery (type) : SLA
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 101 - 150
For his birthday, he wanted a scooter. So we searched far and wide, and decided to buy this little UberScoot Electric Scooter. I think it's great for kids, and does the job pretty well. It's also pretty affordable, and my son loved it so much. Happy birthday to him!