UberScoot 1600w 48v Electric Scooter
Eligible for Price Match
ETA 10/7/19. REQUEST AN IN-STOCK NOTIFICATION EMAIL THROUGH THE "Have a Question?" BUTTON ABOVE! Delivers in 2 - 5 days. Details.
The UberScoot 1600W Electric Scooter is the premium, top of the line scooter from Evo Powerboards. It combines state of the art design and manufacturing practices with Puzey components to make a board that outdoes all other electric scooters in its price range.
Powered by a 1600 watt motor, the UberScoot 1600w Electric Scooter delivers over two horsepower. The electric powerboards large 11-inch knobby lets you take on any terrain. The UberScoot 1600w rockets you to speeds of 20+ mph and offers a range of 12 miles. Your range can be extended by activating “Economy Mode.” This handy feature partially restricts the scooter's acceleration and the top speed in order to get the added range out your battery. Other great features include a quick release seat, folding feature and locking frame (Posi Lock) that quickly and easily allow you to pack it away. On top of that, the UberScoot 1600w has front and rear lights, keeping your midnight rides well illuminated! Meanwhile, the scooter's front and rear brakes will help keep you safe while you're out and about, and the key ignition feature helps keep your scooter secure.
If this is more than you'd like to spend on an electric scooter, take a look at the lower priced UberScoot 1000w.
On Sale: All UberScoot electric scooters are on sale. Save 6% with coupon code: Uber
UberScoot 1600w Electric Scooter Specifications
• Speed: 20+ mph
• Range: 12 miles
• Motor: 1600 watt brushless motor.
• Frame: High-grade steel frame features superior design and quality welding. Durable ABS plastic body, deck, and rear mudguard. BMX style handlebars. Advanced front "Cam-Link" suspension & adjustable rear twin-shock suspension system.
• Drive System: Chain drive, variable speed twist throttle. Economy mode feature that conserves battery life by restricting power from the motor.
• Battery: Four 12v / 12ah sealed lead acid batteries (48-volt system), 250 cycles.
• Charge Time: 6 - 8 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 49", Width 25", Height 43"
• Weight: 117 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 265 lbs.
• Tires: 11" pneumatic knobby on/off road tires on aluminum alloy rims.
• Warranty: 60-day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
Standard Features of The UberScoot 1600w Electric Scooter
• One touch easy folding frame with advanced 'Posi Lock' folding/locking system.
• Quick release seat. Ride with the seat installed or remove it for stand-up riding.
• LED battery level indicator.
• Smart battery charger.
• Tail light.
• Key ignition.
Additional Info on Electric Scooter
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized UberScoot Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (2 - 3 weeks after purchase).
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 10 - 14
- Motor (watts) : 1500w & up
- Battery (type) : SLA
- Weight (lbs) : 101 - 150
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300
This scooter is awesome! Rode over 15 miles today on dirt and pavement and the battery only went from green down to yellow, which is half. I could have easily kept going for some time. It has so much torque and the turbo option leaves people I'm out with in the dust! The suspension and seat/stand option makes riding this scooter enjoyable and fun! I would recommend this scooter to anyone who loves to have fun riding and look good doing it. Awesome product!
This is the best electric scooter I've found for the price. It's faster than 20mph and climbs my steep driveway easy. It's solid to the ground and handles great. So, I guess it's safe to say that I'm really loving it.
This is the third electric scooter I’ve picked up from Urban Scooters. I got it on a recommendation from Frank in their main office. Wow! Absolutely, wow! This thing really takes off fast. It’s everything he said it was. It’s solid and worth the price. These guys give good advice. They’re very helpful good guys.