The UberScoot 2x 50cc Gas Scooter is an upgraded version of the UberScoot Rx Big 50cc gas scooter. Travel at top notch speeds, reaching over 30 miles per hour. This UberScoot 2x scooter is fitted with 11” oversized knobby dirt tires and a quick-release seat kit. The gas scooter is fitted with a specially designed 2-speed shifter. Maximize the power of the UberScoot 2x 50cc at low speeds when you're in first gear. Experience the UberScoot 2x and take control.
The Uberscoot 2x 50cc Scooter also comes with all the features found on its little brother, the Rx, including: a 'Posi Lock' quick lock 'n fold system for easy storage and transportation, disc brakes in the front and rear, custom built forged aluminum rims, reinforced steel frame, front single spring “Cam-Link” suspension system that smooths out your ride and landings, adjustable MX handlebars, one-touch chain tensioning and a CNC cut billet aluminum deck.
If this scooter looks familar, you may know it as the Evo 2x 50cc Gas Powered Scooter. The parent company, Puzey Design, manufacturered it under the Evo Powerboards brand name until 2013. This is the same great scooter, they just changed the name from Evo to UberScoot.
UberScoot Evo 50cc Scooter Specifications
• Speed: 30+ mph
• Range: 20 miles (approx 85 mpg)
• Motor: 50cc 2hp 2-stroke engine.
• Frame: Puzey designed, single spring, front "Cam-Link" suspension, a superior quality reinforced steel frame, CNC cut aluminum billet deck.
• Start Method: Recoil pulls starter.
• Drive System: Chain drive. Patented Puzey designed 2-speed gearbox that gives you more power at lower speeds and higher top speeds. As max rpm is achieved, second gear can be selected by pressing the 2nd gear lever. To return to first gear, press the 1st gear lever. Variable speed thumb throttle accelerator.
• Oil Type: 2-cycle oil.
• Fuel Type: Unleaded gasoline.
• Fuel Tank Capacity: .9 liters.
• Brakes: Disc brakes on both the front and rear.
• Dry Weight: 53 lbs.
• Dimensions: Length 49", Width at handlebars 24", Height 44", when folded 20"
• Carrying Capacity: 265 lbs.
• Tires: 11-inch superior quality, tubeless, knobby, oversized dirt tires on a custom built forged aluminum alloy rims.
• Warranty: 60-day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
• (Optional): X-Can Torque Box Performance Exhaust.
• (Optional): Carburetor adjustment tool required for adjusting carb settings.
Standard Features of The UberScoot Evo 2x Scooter
• Quick-release seat from Puzey Designs allows super fast and easy installation and removal of your seat kit.
• 'Posi Lock' improved folding and locking system that offers superior feel and functionality.
• Height and position adjustable MX handlebars.
• Keyed ignition for added security.
Additional Info on Evo UberScoot Gas Scooters
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized UberScoot Dealer in business since 2002.
• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with California's strict emissions standard. Click here for more info.
• No assembly required. Simply raise and lock the handlebars.
• Take a look at the UberScoot 2x 50cc Owner’s Manual.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
- Speed (mph) : 25 - 29
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Engine (cc’s) : 50cc
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300
I recently purchased the UberScoot 2x 50cc and it took me about 20 min's to put together. This scooter has an aggressive sound in first gear and gets you through low speeds with ease. Second gear moves very quickly. I'd advise you wear protective gear and a helmet. I use 93 Octane Gas mixed with 2 cycle oil 30:1. I am grateful to UrbanScooters for help with parts. Good job to UberScoot on the craftwork and style of this beautiful ride.
My first gas scooter I've ever bought and am very pleased with the purchase. Received the scooter in perfect condition right out box. The scooter was very easy to install. The only parts you'll have to attached yourself are the handle bars and the seat to the base of the scooter. Purchase your 2-type engine oil and gasoline and your ready to go. Took the scooter on a dirt trail for 10 miles and the ride was effortless. The rubber tires had great traction on both concrete and dirt. Don't hesitate to purchase this item.
this is my second i like my older one so much i thought i should have a spare. the original needs a new chain but i put probably a few hundred miles on it. other than the chain and normal maintenance it is still great. the only issue on the new one was the chain and the belts were too tight so if it doesn't have a little looseness on those and you will be set. the only reason i mention is so someone new will be able to get it going. it is all in the book and really easy. I for sure give it 5 stars! i love it.