The UberScoot Performance Pipe is custom made by Jet Pro for the Evo & UberScoot Rx and Evo & UrberScoot 2x models with the 49cc 2-stroke engine. This tuned pipe will give your UberScoot or Evo Powerboard more take off power and top speed, you can expect at least a 3000 rpm gain. It was specifically designed to wrap under the engine and out of the way. This pipe includes all hardware needed to mount it to the engine and frame.
Instructions for installing:
1) Remove plastic engine cover.
2) Remove stock exhaust can.
3) Leave stock exhaust gasket on engine.
4) Install header pipe to engine head with bolts provided.
5) Leave all bolts loose until complete.
6) Slide pipe together with header pipe, rubber tube will be a very tight fit, use lubricant to help.
7) Remove rear axle nut and bolt from gear tower where the pipe brackets attach.
8) Once everything is positioned correctly, tighten all bolts and clamps around rubber tube.
9) Cut a slit up the center of the engine cover where it covered the stock muffler.
10) Then cut a hole in the cover where the header pipe will exit.
11) Install the engine cover.
Installing this Performance Pipe will not void your Evo Powerboards or UberScoot Manufacturer Warranty.