The UberScoot 300w is a Puzey Designed entry level electric scooter for adults. The 300 watt motor is perfect for light weight riders planning to travel on flat terrain. It takes you to speeds of 13mph and has enough get up and go to handle small hills and inclines. The scooter takes you 10 miles before it needs a charge and will fully re-charge in 3 - 6 hours. The UberScoot 300w is fitted with a rear disc brake, 9” pneumatic tires, chain drive and folds for easy storage and transportation.
If the UberScoot 300w sounds great, but you’re looking for an entry level model for kids, check out their 100w scooter. If you crave more power, take a look at the 1000w and 1600w models from UberScoot (formerly Evo Powerboards).
• Speed: 13 mph
• Range: 10 miles
• Motor: 300 watts
• Frame: High quality steel frame and super tough ABS plastic deck, body and mud guards. BMX style handlebars.
• Drive System: Chain driven with a variable speed twist throttle.
• Battery: Two 12v / 7ah sealed lead acid batteries (24 volt system), 250 cycles.
• Charge Time: 3 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Rear disc brake.
• Dimensions: Length 43"
• Weight: 42 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 240 lbs.
• Tires: High quality 9" pneumatic (air filled) street tires on aluminum alloy rims.
• Warranty: 60 day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
• Folding handlebars for easy storage and transport.
• Smart battery charger.
• Front and rear mud guards.
• Key ignition.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized UberScoot Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 42” x 10” x 17”, 51 lbs.
- Speed (mph) : 10 - 14
- Range (miles) : 10 - 14
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 201 - 250