UberScoot Rx Big 50cc Powerboard Scooter
Evo Powerboards’ UberScoot Rx Big 50cc Powerboard is an entry-level gas scooter built with quality components from Puzey Designs. This bad boy has been clocked at speeds over 25 mph and travels 20 miles on a tank. The UberScoot RX Big 50cc Powerboard offers unique features like Puzey designed front “Cam-Link” suspension for a smooth ride and cushioned landings, reinforced steel frame, a CNC cut billet aluminum deck, front and rear disc brakes, 11" oversized street tires on custom design forged aluminum rims, a state-of-the-art 'Posi Lock' quick folding / locking system, one-touch chain tensioning and adjustable height MX handlebars.
Check out the UberScoot 2x Big 50cc Powerboard for an even faster top speed, 2-speed gearbox, and additional features.
• Speed: 25+ mph
• Range: 20 miles (approx 85 mpg)
• Motor: 50cc 2hp 2-stroke engine.
• Frame: Front "Cam-Link" single spring suspension system, high quality reinforced steel frame, CNC cut billet aluminum deck.
• Start Method: Recoil pulls start.
• Drive System: Chain drive, single speed, variable speed thumb throttle. One-touch chain tensioning lets you tighten the final drive chain in one easy action without needing to align the rear wheel.
• Oil Type: 2 cycle oil.
• Fuel Type: Unleaded gasoline.
• Fuel Tank Capacity: .9 liters.
• Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes.
• Dry Weight: 53 lbs.
• Dimensions: Length 29", when folded 36"
Width at Handlebars 24"
Height 50", when folded 18"
• Carrying Capacity: 265 lbs.
• Tires: 11” top quality, oversized, tubeless street tires. Custom designed forged aluminum alloy rims.
• Warranty: 60-day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
• Advanced 'Posi Lock' folding/locking system lets you quickly and easily ready your scooter for storage and transport.
• Adjustable MX handlebars, both height, and position adjustable.
• Key ignition for added security.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized UberScoot Dealer in business since 2002.
• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with California's strict emissions standard. Click here for more info.
• No assembly required. Simply raise and lock the handlebars, gas and go.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (4 - 6 weeks after purchase).
- Speed (mph) : 25 - 29
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Engine (cc’s) : 50cc
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300