Verso Vienna Men's 8 Speed Internal Hub Suspension Road Bike
The Vienna is the most adaptable Verso® bicycle to both commuting and leisure riding.
It has all the features of a true comfort bike as well as enough gears to make it a handy commuting ride. The Shimano Nexus internal hub has a comfort minded design with enough gears to make it functional but not overwhelming.
The Vienna’s Shimano drivetrain delivers exact and smooth shifting to get you to your destination swiftly.
What does all this mean to an avid or beginner cyclist?
It means you can just relax and enjoy the ride.
* Light & durable 6061 aluminum frame provides a comfortable and steady ride
* Spinner suspension fork with adjustable preloaded settings to handle almost all commuting and leisure riding conditions
* 3-Piece Shimano Nexus crank set with brush guard for added durability
* Large comfort pedals help prevent foot slippage
* Versatile Shimano Nexus 8-speed internal hub and twist shifter offer dependable shifting
* 26 inch anodized aluminum rims and stainless steel spokes with Shimano freewheel provide durability
* 26 inch semi-slick Kenda Kwick tires for superior traction on multiple surfaces
* Hybrid gel saddle with elastomers for c maximum comfort and support
* Riser handlebar provides a more comfortable riding position and reduces fatigue
* Powerful Tektro front & rear aluminum V-brakes and levers provide reliable braking
* Center mounted kickstand for easy access and storage
* Aluminum water bottle with water bottle cage are rugged and easy accessible
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Wheel Size (in) : 26”