Wentz Eric The Great Electric Tricycle
The stability of a trike with the feel of a bike.
The only Flip Lever electric tricycle:
- a lever by the right hand
- flip it and the trike's front can lean left to right without affecting the back wheels
- flip it back, and the trike is solid, without the ""lean.""
This is a perfect electric trike for just about anyone.
You can GLIDE - 100% electric power -up to 12 MPH
You can RIDE - 100% pedal power - like a traditional bike
You can STRIDE - Battery powered pedal assist - extends your pedal power
Handle Bar Brakes allow for easy stopping.
The high performance 36V Lithium-ion battery system is married to the 250 watt efficient brushless hub motor.
It includes a variable twist throttle on the Handlebar, so you can power as if it were a scooter, for minimal effort pedaling.
• Articulating steel frame with torsion bar for safe cornering
• 18-inch front wheel, 16-inch rear wheel
• 250 Watt motor, 36-Volt lithium battery
• 12 mile range per charge
• Top speed: 12 MPH
• 85 lbs net weight (Includes 10.5 lb lithium battery)
• Rear & Front disc brakes
• Baskets for work or play
• Keys that turn on the battery for ignition and unlock the battery for removal
- Total weight of rider and contents must not exceed 300 lbs