The 2018 X-Treme Alpine Trails Electric Bike is perhaps the lowest cost, quality built, electric bicycle sold today. X-Treme Scooters has taken its popular Trail Maker Elite electric bike and stripped it down to the basics. In doing so, they've created a fantastic entry level electric mountain bike with a much lower price tag.
The X-Treme Alpine Trails Electric Bike is driven by a 300 watt zero resistance hub motor, offers both 'Twist and Go' and 'Pedal Assist' power options, has an 'easy swap' battery pack, smart charger, battery gauge indicator, kickstand, toolkit and 7 speed Shimano Tourney gears and shifter. The "easy swap" battery pack can be quickly removed for charging in your home or office. Carry the charged spare with you when you ride.
The most notable differences between the more advanced bike and the X-Treme Alpine Trails Elite include sealed lead acid batteries instead of lithium, a heavier steel frame rather than aluminum, off-brand rather than brand name components and the Alpine Trails doesn't include accessories like a rear rack. While most high-end features have been removed and name brand components replaced, the Alpine Trails is definitely a quality built bike and offers tremendous value.
UrbanScooters.com Exclusive: We include a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme eBike.
Delivery: Ships by the next business day and delivers within 5 days of shipment. More info.
Huge Manufacturer's Blow Out Sale! X-Treme is clearing their warehouse for new inventory. Save $290 on the 2018 Alpine Trails while supplies last! (no coupon needed)
X-Treme Alpine Trails Electric Bike Specifications
• Speed: 20 mph
• Range: 15 - 20 miles (unlimited when pedaling)
• Motor: Zero resistance 300-watt brushless hub motor in the center of the rear wheel.
• Frame: 18" 100% steel frame, steel forks with front shock suspension, aluminum alloy handlebars.
• Drive System: The electric motor is located in the hub of the rear wheel and chain driven. Variable speed twist throttle. Forged alloy cranks and single steel chain wheel. 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter. Zero resistance gearing allows the bike to freewheel. Power systems: 1) Pedal only. 2) Twist and Go (TAG) – the motor activates when the throttle is turned. 3) Pedal Assist (PA) – the motor applies power every complete rotation of the pedals. PA mode makes pedaling easier. A tag is available in PA mode as well.
• Battery: Two 12 volt / 12 ah SLA batteries in a sealed removable “easy swap” pack. 15 amp circuit. A battery pack is key locked for security and can be charged while disconnected from the bike.
• Charge Time: 4 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear cantilever brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 72", Width at handlebars 25", Height 42"
• Weight: 65 lbs total. The battery pack weighs 21 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 350lbs. per the manufacturer, however, we recommend a rider weight of no more than 275lbs.
• Tires: High quality 26" x 1.95" Kenda pneumatic off-road tires.
• Warranty: 1-Year X-Treme manufacturer's warranty and a lifetime warranty on the frame. Lifetime Technical Support. Snap-on headlight is not covered under warranty.
Standard Features of The X-Treme Alpine Trails Electric Bike
• Snap-on LED headlight.
• Front and rear mudguard fenders.
• Smart battery charger.
• Lifetime Technical Support.
• Low profile super soft double rubber spring seat that's fully adjustable from 33" to 39".
• On/off switch ignition.
• Battery indicator.
• Front and rear spoke reflectors.
• Optional: 1-Year or Lifetime Warranty Extension (including free tire and tube replacement).
Additional Info on This Electric Mountain Bike
• Some simple assembly required.
• Grab an extra "easy swap" Alpine Trails Elite battery pack and double your range!
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100 lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• The range and speed specs have been provided by the manufacturer. Please be advised that some customers report slightly lower speed & range specs even under the best riding conditions.
• Product pix are last years model which has a nearly identical look.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 54.5" x 8.5" x 27.5", 76 lbs.
Why Buy An X-Treme Alpine Trails From Us?
UrbanScooters.com is X-Treme's oldest Authorized Dealer, happily selling electric bikes since 2002.
We go a step beyond the competition by offering a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme eBike. The plan includes a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, No Restocking Fee, and Premium Delivery Support.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up
- Wheel Size (in) : 26”