X-Treme Alpine Trails Elite Electric Mountain Bike
Eligible for Price Match
The 2018 X-Treme Alpine Trails Electric Bike is perhaps the lowest cost, quality built, electric bicycle sold today. X-Treme Scooters has taken its popular Trail Maker Elite electric bike and stripped it down to the basics. In doing so, they've created a fantastic entry level electric mountain bike with a much lower price tag.
The X-Treme Alpine Trails Electric Bike is driven by a 300 watt zero resistance hub motor, offers both 'Twist and Go' and 'Pedal Assist' power options, has an 'easy swap' battery pack, smart charger, battery gauge indicator, kickstand, toolkit and 7 speed Shimano Tourney gears and shifter. The "easy swap" battery pack can be quickly removed for charging in your home or office. Buy a spare battery (sold separately) and carry it with you when you ride to extend range.
The most notable differences between the more advanced bike and the X-Treme Alpine Trails Elite include sealed lead acid batteries instead of lithium, a heavier steel frame rather than aluminum, off-brand rather than brand name components and the Alpine Trails doesn't include accessories like a rear rack. While most high-end features have been removed and name brand components replaced, the Alpine Trails is definitely a quality built bike and offers tremendous value.
UrbanScooters.com Exclusive: A Free Platinum Service Upgrade, Free 3-Month Warranty Extension, and $150 discount.
Delivery: Ships by the next business day and delivers within 5 days of shipment. More info.
Holiday Warranty & Return Policy Extension: Don't wait, buy today with a free holiday extension!
X-Treme Alpine Trails Electric Bike Specifications
• Speed: 20 mph
• Range: 15 - 20 miles (unlimited when pedaling)
• Motor: Zero resistance 300-watt brushless hub motor in the center of the rear wheel.
• Frame: 18" 100% steel frame, steel forks with front shock suspension, aluminum alloy handlebars.
• Drive System: The electric motor is located in the hub of the rear wheel and chain driven. Variable speed twist throttle. Forged alloy cranks and single steel chain wheel. 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter. Zero resistance gearing allows the bike to freewheel. Power systems: 1) Pedal only. 2) Twist and Go (TAG) – the motor activates when the throttle is turned. 3) Pedal Assist (PA) – the motor applies power every complete rotation of the pedals. PA mode makes pedaling easier. A tag is available in PA mode as well.
• Battery: Two 12 volt / 12 ah SLA batteries in a sealed removable “easy swap” pack. 15 amp circuit. A battery pack is key locked for security and can be charged while disconnected from the bike.
• Charge Time: 4 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear cantilever brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 72", Width at handlebars 25", Height 42"
• Weight: 65 lbs total. The battery pack weighs 21 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 350lbs. per the manufacturer, however, we recommend a rider weight of no more than 275lbs.
• Tires: High quality 26" x 1.95" Kenda pneumatic off-road tires.
• Warranty: 1-Year X-Treme manufacturer's warranty and a lifetime warranty on the frame. With FREE 3-Month warranty extension the total length of the warranty is now 1-Year & 3-Months. Lifetime Technical Support. Snap-on headlight is not covered under warranty.
Standard Features of The X-Treme Alpine Trails Electric Bike
• Snap-on LED headlight.
• Front and rear mudguard fenders.
• Smart battery charger.
• Lifetime Technical Support.
• Low profile super soft double rubber spring seat that's fully adjustable from 33" to 39".
• On/off switch ignition.
• Battery indicator.
• Front and rear spoke reflectors.
• Optional: 1-Year or Lifetime Warranty Extension (including free tire and tube replacement). Our free 3-Month warranty promotion adds to the 1-Year extension for a total warranty period of 2-Years and 3-Months!
Additional Info on This Electric Mountain Bike
• Some simple assembly required.
• Grab an extra "easy swap" Alpine Trails Elite battery pack and double your range!
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100 lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 54.5" x 8.5" x 27.5", 76 lbs.
Why Buy An X-Treme Alpine Trails From Us?
UrbanScooters.com is X-Treme's oldest Authorized Dealer, happily selling electric bikes since 2002.
We go a step beyond the competition by offering a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme eBike. The plan includes a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, No Restocking Fee, and Premium Delivery Support.
FAQQ: Are the LED Headlight, Fenders and Tool Kit standard equipment?
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Battery (type) : SLA
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up
- Wheel Size (in) : 26”
I am a newbie when it comes to electric bikes, so I went with this starter model. I love the easy swap feature of the battery pack, makes it so much more convenient, and you do not have to worry about having to go back to charge it at home, because you can have a spare battery with you all the time. My friend was asking me about it yesterday, and I am so glad this is the bike I went for. In all fairness, this is the best buy I've ever had!