X-Treme Baja Folding Electric Mountain Bike
The Baja Mountain Bike is a top-notch folding electric bicycle from X-Treme. One of the greatest benefits you’ll enjoy is its mobility. When you’re done riding, it can be folded in half and squeezed into the tightest of storage areas.
There are several ways to ride this electric mountain bike. You can pedal it. You can flip on the Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) for a boost. SPAS gives you five levels of power assist that make pedaling easier. You can also twist the throttle for a blast of electric power whenever you need it.
Without pedaling, this bike can go up to 23 mph with a range of nearly 25-35 miles. The range is mainly dependent on the power option you’re using. The Baja is fitted with a 350w brushless hub motor as well. The overall body of this mountain bike consists of an extremely durable aluminum frame, which is hand welded and resultantly super lightweight. A RST Carve® hydraulic front fork suspension system can also be found on the bike.
There’s considerable variety when it comes to the drive system, as you have the hub drive motor in the center of the rear wheel, along with the 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Shifter and Gears. Other than the SPAS which can be seen via LCD display, a standard sprocket and chain system is also present to provide a fantastic pedaling experience. There is a 36 volt, 10 amp battery as well which takes up to 6 hours to charge completely.
A smart charger, cargo rack, LED headlight, and key locked frame are all standard. The adjustable seat also provides top levels of comfort. Other than displaying the SPAS level, the LCD display offers a timer, speedometer, watt usage monitor, temp gauge, battery power indicator and odometer. Like any great bike, there is a whole lot more to it as well.
The Baja costs almost next to nothing to charge. As with all electric bike, it can be operated without a driver’s license, registration or insurance in most states.
* 23 mph.
* Up to 35 mile range.
* 350 watt motor.
* 36v, 10ah LiFePo4 lithium batteries.
* 6 hour charge time.
* 22" folding aluminum frame. RST Carve® hydraulic front forks.
* Rear hub drive. Chain and sprocket system for pedaling. Variable speed twist throttle. 7 speed Shimano Tourney® gears & shifter. Smart Power Assist System.
* Front and rear dual arm NUTT® disk brakes.
* 26" x 1.95" Kenda® off-road tires on aluminum rims. Quick release on the front axle and rear wheel.
* 72" x 25.5" x 41" (L/W/H). Folds to 40” in length.
* 51 lbs.
* 300 lb. weight capacity.
* 6 month manufacturer's warranty, 1 year warranty on the batteries and a lifetime warranty on the frame.