X-Treme City-Rider Electric Scooter
The 2018 X-Treme City Rider is the most popular electric scooter from X-Treme. Our customers love the classic “dolphin” shaped body, superior range, super fast speed, endless features and reasonable price. Honestly, it’s hard to keep in stock!
The X-Treme City Rider delivers 600+ watts of power that take you to speeds of 20 mph for up to 20 miles. It packs plenty of torque to tackle medium sized hills and some rough terrain. The City Rider offers a lengthy list of standard features, including: a powerful 36 volt / 36 amp battery system, JAK 5 disc brakes, front suspension, a brake inhibit safety feature, key ignition, headlight, brake light, an electric horn, speedometer, comfy seat, ample ground clearance, extra tall 12.5" tires and more! When you're done for the day, the City Rider conveniently folds for transport and storage.
UrbanScooters.com Exclusive: We include a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme Scooter.
Delivery: Ships by the next business day and delivers within 6 days of shipment. More info.
Huge Manufacturer's Blow Out Sale! X-Treme is clearing their warehouse for new inventory. Save $260 on the City-Rider while supplies last! (no coupon needed)
• Speed: 20 mph
• Range: 15 to 20 miles
• Motor: 500 watt high torque electric motor with an output exceeding 600 watts. Motor located in the hub of the rear wheel.
• Frame: A durable ABS plastic “dolphin” style body over a high tensile strength steel frame. Front suspension forks. Non-slip 'X-Treme Scooters Logo' grip tape on the foot deck.
• Drive System: Rear hub wheel drive (no chains or belts needed). Variable speed twist throttle. Brake inhibit safety feature that automatically disengages the throttle when you pull the brake lever.
• Battery: Three 12 volt maintenance free sealed lead acid batteries. A 36v, 36 amp battery system. Battery compartment is key locked.
• Charge Time: 4 – 6 hours.
• Brakes: Front JAK 5 disc brakes and a rear drum braking system.
• Dimensions: Length 44"
Width at handlebars 25.5"
Height 39.5", when folded 24"
• Weight: 73 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 300 lbs. per the manufacturer, but we recommend a rider weight of no more than 250 lbs.
• Tires: 12.5" x 2.25" high quality, pneumatic (air filled) street tires on chrome mag wheels.
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer's warranty including a 6 month warranty on batteries and Lifetime Technical Support.
• Ultra plush, spring loaded, shock absorbing seat kit. Seat height adjustable from 30" - 35".
• Handlebars fold for easy storage and transportation of the scooter.
• LED headlight.
• Key ignition switch.
• Electric horn.
• Tail light.
• Brake light.
• Battery level gauge.
• Smart battery charger.
• Tool kit.
• Extended Warranty (optional): Add 90 days to your warranty. Total warranty period is 120 days, 6 months on batteries.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100 lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 44" x 16" x 18", 80 lbs.
• This model is an upgraded version of the old X-Treme X-360 & X-370 electric scooter with higher quality components and superior design.
• Check out more info about the manufacturer, X-Treme Scooters.
• Please note, the logo decals on the scooter read “X-Treme” not “West” as pictured.
Why Buy An X-Treme City-Rider From Us?
UrbanScooters.com is X-Treme’s oldest Authorized Dealer, happily selling electric scooters since 2002.
We go a step beyond the competition by offering a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme Scooter and eBike. The plan includes a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, No Restocking Fee, and Premium Delivery Support.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 401 - 600w
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300
It goes 20 on flat area but slow up hill. I road to store and there are some hills it goes slow. It's tires suseptible to pops easy not go for not well paved roads which there are a lot around me and it popped, which had to have a friend fix cause the tools didn't fit or work.