The X-Treme E-Rider 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Mini Folding Bike is Lithium Battery powered and cranks out 500 Watts from the Bafang High Torque Zero Resistance Clutch Motor with Digital Torque Sensor. This bike features a lightweight, compact lithium LiPo4 48 volt 8 Ah integrated battery pack providing a considerable amount of power greater than our 24 volt or 36 volt models. This bike comes with everything Aluminum - every bolt, every nut, every nipple, every spoke. That means no rust! The 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame bicycle has Shimano 9-Speed Gears & Shifting System, Suntour XCT Front Suspension & KS Rear Shock Suspension, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front and a water proof quick disconnect on the rear.
The E-Rider Mini folds completely in half for easy transportation. This bike is perfect for anyone on the go or someone with limited storage space options. This bike is great for taking RV'ing or camping. Another special feature is the battery pack located inside the bicycle frame. The battery is now hidden and accessible when the frame is in the folded position.
The E-Rider comes equipped with the King Meter 5 Speed Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) with a USB Phone Charging Port. The electronics of the X-Treme Electric Bicycle are controller via rider input on the LCD screen attached to the handlebars. Smart PAS with 5 speeds will enable the bike to operate nearly twice as efficient as a non-smart assist e-bike, because you select the power consumption (speed controls 1-5 setting) on the LCD during your ride. This feature will allow your 48 Volt to possibly reach or exceed 70+ miles per charge when using low SPAS while always pedal assisting on flat ground under perfect conditions with a light weight rider. The LCD also indicates Speed, Distance and Battery Life.
Front & rear Tetko disk brakes are standard on the E-Rider 48 Volt Electric Mini Folding Mountain Bicycle along with true VELO Brand Hand Grips & Mountain Bike Seat.
UrbanScooters.com Exclusive: We include a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme eBike.
Specifications• Speed: 25mph with pedal assist or throttle only. The E-Rider can go faster with aggressive pedaling.
• Range: Up To 28 miles using throttle only. Up to 70+ miles when using the lowest SPAS setting. Pedal for limitless range.
• Motor: Bafang 500w zero resistance rear hub motor with clutch and digital torque sensor.
• Frame: Super lightweight 6061-T6 temper aluminum alloy frame. Wellgo aluminum pedal set. Suntour® XCT hydraulic front fork suspension and KS rear shock suspension. Aluminum VP gooseneck.
• Drive System & Gearing: Chain driven by pedal power or rear hub motor. 48 Volt, 15 Amp sealed smart controller. Variable speed thumb throttle, SPAS power assist, Aluminum alloy front sprocket. Shimano® 7-Speed Altus Gears & Shifter.
• Battery: Lightweight 48 Volt, 8AH LiPo4 Lithium battery. Battery mounted inside frame and is accessible when bicycle is folded.
• Charge Time: 3 hours.
• Brakes: Tektro front and rear disk brakes.
• Dimensions: Height: 41.2" to 46.75" handlebar height
• Weight: 53 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 225 lbs.
• Tires: 20" x 2.10" Kenda mountain tire and tube on aluminum wheels. Joytech quick release hub on front wheel. Both wheels have flip lever quick release axles. Water proof quick disconnect on the rear wheel.
• Warranty: 1-Year X-Treme warranty that covers all manufacturer's defects. Lifetime warranty on the frame and Lifetime Technical Support.
Standard Features• Adjustable height mountain bike handlebars (41.2" to 46.75").
• Velo mountain bike seat with an adjustable height seat post (36.25" to 40").
• LED headlight (battery operated, snap-on, not covered under warranty).
• King Meter LCD 5-speed Smart Pedal Assist System (SPAS). Also indicates speed, battery life, and distance. USB phone charging port.
• Smart charger.
• Drink holder.
• VELO hand grips.
• Tool kit.
• (Optional): Double your range with a spare "easy swap" E-Rider battery.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized X-Treme Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
Why Buy An X-Treme E-Rider From Us?
UrbanScooters.com is X-Treme's oldest Authorized Dealer, happily selling electric bikes since 2002.
We go a step beyond the competition by offering a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme eBike. The plan includes a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, No Restocking Fee, and Premium Delivery Support.
Our 110% Price Match Guarantee, No Sales Tax and Free Shipping offers also apply! Details.
- Speed (mph) : 25 - 29
- Range (miles) : 30 - 39
- Motor (watts) : 401 - 600w
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 201 - 250
- Wheel Size (in) : 20”