The 2019 X-Treme Malibu Elite Max 36 Volt Electric Beach Cruiser is fueled by advanced lithium battery technology and powered by a 300w Zero Resistance rear hub motor.
The 36v Malibu offers significant advantages over the 24v model, including; up to twice the range, extra power, and a more advanced pedal assist system. The PAS on the 24v model is limited to two power options. The upgraded PAS on this ebike offers four options (pedal only, low, medium, high) to better fit your riding style and for greater efficiency.
Aside from these upgrades, it’s the same X-Treme Malibu we’ve grown to love. This elite electric bicycle comes with a 7-Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifting System, 26" x 2.125” Kenda® Balloon Cruiser Street Tires, aluminum rims with a waterproof quick release axle in the front and quick disconnect in the back. The lightweight, all aluminum frame, is 100% hand-welded and made with love!
The battery pack has 7 lightweight lithium cells running at 36 volts / 10 amps (upgraded from 8 amps). With a fully charged battery, the X-Treme Malibu Elite Max 36 Volt electric bike will take you 20+ mph for up to 25 miles. It charges fast, in up to four hours. The LiPo4 lithium battery pack is sturdy, energy dense, powerful, and discreet. It slides into the frame, underneath the seat, and is completely hidden from view!
The Malibu Elite Max 36V ebike has a LED panel on the handlebars that controls the Power Assist System (PAS). The PAS has 4 speed options, from zero (pedal power only), to low, medium and high. For rider safety, advanced JAK® brand disc brakes are found on the front and rear wheel. An oversized cozy beach cruiser seat with double springs allows maximum comfort while riding. A folding wire basket attaches to either the front handlebars or the rack.
This beautifully stylish electric beach cruiser comes with an excellent warranty from the manufacturer. You get a 12-month warranty on parts and components against all manufacturer defects and a lifetime warranty on the frame. You have the option to extend the warranty to 2-years or purchase a lifetime warranty.
UrbanScooters.com Exclusive: We include a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme eBike.
Specifications• Speed: 20+ mph
• Range: 30+ miles per charge. Pedal for added range.
• Motor: 300-watt brushless rear hub motor.
• Frame: Step-over frame. 100% aluminum, incredibly lightweight, 18” beach cruiser style frame, fenders, handlebars, and forks. Angle adjustable handlebars designed for comfort and an upright rider position. Quick release front axle.
• Drive System: Chain and rear hub electric motor drive. Zero resistance gearing that eliminates drag from the motor when pedaling. 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter. Variable speed twist throttle. Three power options: 1) Pedal only, 2) Pedal Assist (PA) - the motor intelligently applies power as you pedal, 3) Twist And Go (TAG) - twist the throttle and go! The tag is available while in PA mode as well.
• Battery: 36 volts, 10 amp lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Batteries in a sealed pack. The battery pack can be easily removed. It can be charged while attached to the bike or while detached. Key lock for security.
• Charge Time: 4 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear JAK® disk brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 70", Width at handlebars 27", Height 40"
• Weight: 57 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: The manufacturer says 350 lbs, but we recommend a maximum weight of 275 lbs.
• Tires: 26" x 2.125" Kenda® pneumatic balloon street tires on aluminum rims.
• X-Treme Warranty: 1-Year manufacturer's warranty, plus a Lifetime warranty on the frame, and Lifetime Technical Support. Clip-on LED headlight not covered by warranty.
Standard Features• Front and rear beach cruiser fenders.
• Cargo rack.
• Folding wire basket. Can be attached to rack or handlebars.
• Comfortable beach cruiser seat with dual spring support. Fully adjustable from 33" to 39".
• Clip-on LED headlight.
• Lifetime Tech Support.
• Rear reflector and reflectors on the spokes.
• Battery meter.
• Smart battery harger.
Additional Info• Some assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 54.5" x 8.5" x 28", 67 lbs.
Free 2-Year Warranty: Free warranty upgrade from 1 year to 2 years! ($75 value). More info.
Free Giant® U-Lock: Keep your bike secure with a U-Lock from industry leading cycling company, Giant ($50 value).
Free X-Treme Logo T-Shirt: In a variety of adult and youth sizes ($25 value).
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 30 - 39
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up
- Wheel Size (in) : 26”