X-Treme Metro Express Electric Scooter
The X-Treme Metro Express is a full sized, lightweight, powerful electric scooter that’s perfect for your daily commute. It goes up to a top speed of 25 mph and is fueled by an advanced 48 volt, 48 amp LiFePo4 lithium battery pack that takes it up to 25 miles. Its light weight and foldability also make it easy to carry and store.
A part of X-Treme’s A-Blaze Signature Series, the Metro Express is filled with top-notch components and delivers unparalleled performance. This electric scooter comes fitted with a 1,000 watt rear hub motor powerful enough to tackle inclines and medium sized hills. Added features include front and rear JAK-5® disc brakes, a removable seat, billet aluminum racing handlebars, a Hi/Lo battery saver option which enables you to adjust the top speed for more range, and much more.
Other standard additions worth mentioning on the X-Treme Metro Express include key ignition, smart battery charger (which takes a total charging time of 6 hours), battery gauge, extra wide tubeless pneumatic tires, kickstand, and tool kit.
Apart from that, this electric scooter is sturdy. Its high tensile strength steel frame supports a durable ABS plastic body and deck. The overall length is 43”, height 43.5” and width 23”. When folded, this escooter is only 13” tall. You can install the adjustable height seat, or leave it off if you prefer to ride standing up. The Metro Express weights only 50 lbs, but remarkably it has a carrying capacity of 275 lbs.
All in all, with an exquisite body, exceptional features, blazing speed, and unparalleled range, the X-Treme Metro Express is one electric scooter that is definitely worth the investment!
* 25 mph in “Hi Mode”, 10 mph in “Lo Mode”.
* 25 mile range in “Lo Mode”, 18 - 20 mile range in “Hi Mode”.
* 1,000 watt motor.
* 48v, 48ah LiFePo4 batteries. Hi/Lo battery saver mode.
* 6 hour charge time.
* ABS plastic / Resin-QR body and deck. Steel frame. 23" billet aluminum racing handlebars.
* Rear hub drive. Variable speed twist throttle.
* Front/rear JAK-5® disc braking system.
* 6" x 3.5" pneumatic tires.
* 43" x 43" x 43.5" (L/W/H).
* 50 lbs.
* 275 lb. weight capacity.
* 90 day manufacturer's warranty, 6 months on the batteries.