Score Some Free Stuff (sale ends today):
• Giant™ U-Lock: Keep your bike secure with a U-Lock from industry leading cycling company, Giant ($49.95 value).
• Extended Warranty: Free warranty upgrade from 6 months to 1 year ($49.95 value).
• X-Treme Logo T-Shirt: In a variety of adult and youth sizes ($24.95 value).
The X-Treme Sedona 48v Electric Mountain Bike is identical to the 48 Volt X-Treme Rubicon with one exception, the frame. The Sedona sports an easy access, step-through frame.
The Sedona is part of X-Treme’s 48 volt series of electric bikes. These ebikes are equipped with higher quality parts and additional enhancements. The LiPo4 battery pack puts out 48 volts, not 24v like their less advanced models. The batteries carry you up to 70 miles when using power assist. The 500w motor dishes out an extra 200 watts of power, a top speed of 25mph and enough torque to tackle medium sized hills and mountainous terrain without pedaling. It’s the most powerful of X-Treme’s ebikes. In manufacturer testing the Sedona and Rubicon maintained a speed of 18mph on a 5 - 7% mountain grade for 45 minutes!
The X-Treme Sedona 48v electric mountain bicycle is loaded with state-of-the-art extras like Suntour® XCT front hydraulic forks / KS rear suspension, a Shimano® Atlus 9 speed shifter and gears, Tektro® disk brakes, odometer, speedometer, adjustable height seat, cargo rack, LED headlight, quick release front axle, power assist level gauge, battery level gauge, easy disconnect rear wheel, smart battery charger and Kenda® off-road tires that really grip the earth when ridge riding.
When the Sedona’s Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) is activated, the motor delivers power to the rear wheel as you pedal. This makes pushing the pedals much easier! SPAS is roughly two times as efficient as the “non-smart” power assist system found on X-Treme’s 24v models. The 24-volt electric bicycles only offer one setting. The “smart” 48-volt models with SPAS put you in control with five different power assist settings (from low to high power).
The Lithium LiPo4 battery pack is both convenient and secure. It’s simple to remove and, if you’d like, a spare battery pack can be purchased to double the Sedona’s range. When the batteries run dry, just pull them out and slide in a fresh pack. The batteries are key locked for security and can be charged remotely.
The X-Treme Sedona electric mountain bike can be ridden as follows:
1) Pedaling Only.
2) Twist And Go (TAG) – Twist the variable speed throttle and go! You can also pedal while giving it throttle for an extra boost.
3) Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) – Turn on SPAS and the motor drives power to the rear wheel as you pedal. Five power assist settings are available. The higher the power assist setting, the easier it is to pedal. If you need an extra burst of speed, just twist the throttle.
If you like this cliff riding step-through model, but are looking for something less pricey, check out the 24 Volt X-Treme Trail Climber.
Delivery: Ships by the next business day and delivers within 6 days of shipment. More info.
• Speed: 25 mph on electric power only. Speeds up to 45+ mph can be reached when pedaling.
• Range: Up to 28 miles when using TAG only, 70 miles on SPAS setting #1 and limitless range while pedaling.
• Motor: 500w Bafang® hub motor in the middle of the back wheel. The motor is high torque, offers zero resistance when pedaling and has an internal digital torque sensor.
• Frame: 18" frame. 100% hand-welded, durable, lightweight 6061-T6 temper aluminum alloy. Suspension: Suntour XCT hydraulic front forks and KS rear shock. Wellgo pedals. Aluminum alloy VP gooseneck and front sprocket.
• Drive System: Standard chain drive for pedaling. Shimano Atlus 9 speed gears & shifter. Rear hub drive. Variable speed thumb throttle. King Meter LCD Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) with USB charging port. Sealed smart controller (48v, 15ah).
• Battery: Lightweight lithium LiPo4 batteries (48 volt / 10.4 amp). Batteries are in a sealed pack hidden in the frame. Key locked. A battery pack can be easily removed and charged remotely.
• Charge Time: Up to 3 hours.
• Brakes: Tektro front and rear disk brakes.
• Dimensions: Length: 70"
Width at handlebars: 27"
• Weight: 59 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: X-Treme states 350 lbs, however, we suggest a rider weight of 300 lbs or less.
• Tires: 26" x 2.10" Kenda® off-road, air-filled tires. Aluminum wheels. Joytech quick release front hub. Waterproof quick release on the rear wheel. Waterproof front axle quick disconnect feature.
• X-Treme Warranty: 6-month manufacturer's Signature Series warranty including 1-year warranty on batteries, a lifetime warranty on the frame and Lifetime Technical Support. Removable LED headlight not covered by warranty.
• 48v UL certified smart battery charger.
• Snap-on LED headlight.
• Lifetime Technical Support.
• High-end adjustable height Velo mountain bike seat. A seat can be adjusted from 30" - 38".
• All aluminum cargo rack.
• Velo hand grips.
• Beverage holder on handlebars.
• Rear reflector.
• Reflectors on the front & rear spokes.
• LCD Display on the handlebars w/ SPAS power assist level indicator, battery gauge, speedometer, and odometer.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized X-Treme Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• If you’re a long distance rider, a spare “quick swap" Sedona battery pack can be purchased separately.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 55" x 9" x 28", 69 lbs.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (4 - 6 weeks after purchase).
- Speed (mph) : 25 - 29
- Range (miles) : 25 - 29
- Motor (watts) : 401 - 600w
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300
- Wheel Size (in) : 26”