X-Treme Sierra Trails Electric Mountain Bike Description
The 2019 X-Treme Elite Sierra Trails Electric Mountain Bike is a bike made for the adventurous. The mountain bike's design is identical to that of the Alpine Trails, but with an easy access, step through frame. It also pulls in some of the features from X-Treme's Trail Climber Lithium battery powered electric mountain bike. X-Treme Scooters has successfully crafted a top performing, high-quality electric mountain bike that sells at a rock bottom price.
The Elite Sierra Trails electric mountain bike has many features including:
- a 300 watt zero resistance electric hub motor
- 7 speed Shimano Tourney gears and shifter
- 'Pedal Assist' and 'Twist and Go' power options
- an 'easy swap' battery pack
- a step-through frame
- smart charger
- battery gauge
- tool kit
If you want more range, buy an extra 'easy swap' battery pack and carry it with you when you ride.
UrbanScooters.com Exclusive: We include a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme eBike.
X-Treme Sierra Trails Electric Mountain Bike Specifications
• Speed: 20 mph
• Range: 15 - 20 miles on a single charge, pedal to increase your range.
• Motor: 300-watt brushless hub motor located in the center of the rear wheel. The motor offers zero resistance making pedaling a breeze.
• Frame: 18” easy access step-through frame. 100% steel frame, forks, and front shock suspension, aluminum alloy handlebars.
• Drive System: Electric motor (located in the hub of the rear wheel) and chain driven. Variable speed twist throttle. Forged alloy cranks and single steel chain wheel. Zero resistance gearing means the motor delivers no drag. 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter. Power systems: 1) Pedal only. 2) Twist and Go (TAG) – the motor activates when the throttle is turned. 3) Pedal Assist (PA) – the motor applies power every complete rotation of the pedals. PA mode makes pedaling easier. TAG is available in PA mode as well.
• Battery: Two 12 volt / 12 ah SLA batteries in a sealed removable pack. 15 amp circuit. Battery pack is key locked for security and can be charged remotely from the bike.
• Charge Time: 4 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear cantilever brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 72", Width at handlebars 25", Height 42"
• Weight: 65 lbs total. The battery pack alone weighs 21 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: The manufacturer claims 350 lbs, but we recommend a rider weight of less than 275 lbs.
• Tires: High quality 26" x 1.95" off-road Kenda pneumatic tires.
• Warranty: 1 Year X-Treme manufacturer's warranty. Lifetime Technical Support. Removable headlight is not covered.
Standard Features of the Electric Mountain Bike
• Front and rear mud guard fenders.
• Snap-on LED headlight.
• Smart battery charger.
• Lifetime Technical Support.
• Low profile, super soft, double rubber spring seat that's fully adjustable from 33" to 39".
• On/off switch ignition.
• Battery indicator.
• Front and rear spoke reflectors.
• Tool kit.
• (Optional): 1-Year or Lifetime Warranty Extension (including free tire and tube replacement).
Additional Mountain Bike Info
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized X-Treme Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some minor assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100 lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 54.5” x 8.5” x 27.5”, 76 lbs.
Why Buy A X-Treme Sierra Trails From Us?
UrbanScooters.com is X-Treme’s oldest Authorized Dealer, happily selling eBikes since 2002.
We’re so confident in the X-Treme brand, we’ve upgraded our Return and Shipping Damage Policies on their products to include; a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, No Restocking Fee, and Premium Support.
Q: Are the LED Headlight, Fenders and Tool Kit standard equipment?
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Battery (type) : SLA
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 50 or less
- Wheel Size (in) : 26”
We love the bikes. They ride smooth. They're totally awesome!