The X-Treme Elite Sierra Trails Electric Mountain Bike is identical to the Alpine Trails, but with an easy access, step through frame. It’s a stripped down version of X-Treme's top-of-the-line Trail Climber Lithium battery powered electric mountain bike. To make the Sierra Trails the most affordable, highest value electric bike on the planet, the manufacturer started with the successful Trail Climber model, then made several strategic modifications. After much thought, attention to detail and design... X-Treme Scooters has successfully crafted a top performing, high quality electric bike that sells at a rock bottom price.
The Elite Sierra Trails electric mountain bike has many features in common with the more advanced Trail Climber, including: a 300 watt zero resistance electric hub motor, 7 speed Shimano Tourney gears and shifter, 'Pedal Assist' and 'Twist and Go' power options, an 'easy swap' battery pack, a step-through frame, smart charger, battery gauge, tool kit and kickstand.
Modifications made by X-Treme Scooters to lower the price and raise the value of the Sierra Trails, include: sealed lead acid instead of lithium batteries, a heavier steel frame instead of aluminum, off-brand front shocks rather than brand name shocks and they've also removed accessories like the rear rack.
If you want more range, buy an extra 'easy swap' battery pack and carry it with you when you ride.
• Speed: 20 mph
• Range: 15 - 20 miles on a single charge, pedal to increase your range.
• Motor: 300 watt brushless hub motor located in the center of the rear wheel. The motor offers zero resistance making pedaling a breeze.
• Frame: 18” easy access step-through frame. 100% steel frame, forks and front shock suspension, aluminum alloy handlebars.
• Drive System: Electric motor (located in the hub of the rear wheel) and chain driven. Variable speed twist throttle. Forged alloy cranks and single steel chain wheel. Zero resistance gearing means the motor delivers no drag. 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter. Power systems: 1) Pedal only. 2) Twist and Go (TAG) – the motor activates when the throttle is turned. 3) Pedal Assist (PA) – the motor applies power every complete rotation of the pedals. PA mode makes pedaling easier. TAG is available in PA mode as well.
• Battery: Two 12 volt / 12 ah SLA batteries in a sealed removable pack. 15 amp circuit. Battery pack is key locked for security and can be charged remotely from the bike.
• Charge Time: 4 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear cantilever brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 72"
Width at handlebars 25"
• Weight: 65 lbs total. The battery pack alone weighs 21 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: The manufacturer claims 350 lbs, but we recommend a rider weight of less than 275 lbs.
• Tires: High quality 26" x 1.95" off-road Kenda pneumatic tires.
• Warranty: 90 day manufacturer's warranty including a 6 month warranty on batteries and Lifetime Technical Support. Removable headlight is not covered.
• Low profile, super soft, double rubber spring seat that's fully adjustable
• On/off switch ignition.
• Snap-on LED headlight.
• Front and rear mud guards.
• Battery indicator.
• Smart charger.
• Front and rear spoke reflectors.
• Tool kit.
• Extended Warranty (optional): Add 6 months to your warranty. Total extended warranty period on the bike is 9 months with 6 months on the batteries.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized X-Treme Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some minor assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100 lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Speed & range stats are from X-Treme Scooters. Please be advised that some customers have reported slightly lower range & speed stats even under the best riding conditions.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 54.5” x 8.5” x 27.5”, 76 lbs.
- : Two
- : 50 or less
- : 201 - 400w
- : 20 - 24
- : 20 - 24
- : 51 - 75
- : 26”