The 2020 X-Treme Trail Climber Elite 24v Electric Mountain Bike is a terrific top end, high value, out-of-the-box electric bike. It’s identical to the Elite Trail Maker, but with an easy access, step through frame. The Trail Climber travels up to 20 miles on a charge with a top speed of 20 mph. It’s fitted with a 300-watt hub motor and state of the art, lightweight, lithium LiFePo4 batteries. The 300-watt electric motor really comes in handy when you want to take a breather or need an extra boost of power to get over a small hill or up a slight incline.
The Trail Climber has three power options:
1) Pedal only.
2) Twist And Go (TAG) – the motor engages when the throttle is twisted. Pedaling is optional.
3) Pedal Assist (PA) – the motor gives power every full turn of the pedals. This feature makes pedaling a breeze. TAG is also available in PA mode.
The Trail Climber electric bike comes with top of the line components like Kenda® tires, Lightweight Lithium LiFePo4 Batteries, a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gear & Shifter System and SA Suntour XCM front hydraulic forks for a smooth ride on or off-road. The battery pack offers a cool "easy swap" feature. You can charge the battery while it's attached to your bike or quickly remove it for office or home charging. If you'd like to double your range, add an extra Trail Climber battery to your order!
An impressive list of features come standard with the Trail Climber Elite, including; a front light, a fully adjustable seat, key ignition, battery indicator, rear cargo rack, smart charger and a toolkit! The "electric bicycle" classification allows you to operate the bike without insurance, registration, or a driver's license in most states (see our electric bicycle law page for more info). The Trail Climber electric mountain bike is noiseless, environmentally friendly and costs only pennies a day to charge. There’s no better way to bypass high prices at the pump!
The X-Treme Elite Trail Climber is also available with a folding frame.
UrbanScooters.com Exclusive: We include a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme eBike.
Specifications• Speed: 20 mph
• Range: 20 miles on a single charge with the option to pedal for greater range.
• Motor: 300-watt brushless hub motor located in the center of the rear wheel. Zero resistance gearing that allows the bike to freewheel. Quick disconnect.
• Frame: 18" easy access step through frame. Made of lightweight and durable 100% aluminum alloy. Hydraulic front fork suspension from Suntour®, SA Suntour XCM.
• Drive System: Rear hub (located in the center hub of the rear wheel) and chain driven. Pedal Assist and Twist and Go power options. 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter. Variable speed twist throttle.
• Battery: 24 volt, 9.6 amp lightweight Lithium LiFePo4 Batteries in a sealed pack (seven 3.6v, 9.6ah batteries). The battery pack is quickly and easily removable. It can be charged while attached to the bike or removed and charged to your home or office. Key lock for security.
• Charge Time: 4 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear JAK® disk brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 72"
Width at handlebars 25"
• Weight: 52 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: The manufacturer lists 350 lbs, however, we recommend a weight of no more than 275 lbs.
• Tires: 26" x 1.95" Kenda® pneumatic off-road tires on aluminum wheels.
• X-Treme Warranty: 1-Year manufacturer's parts warranty, plus a Lifetime frame warranty and Lifetime Technical Support. The snap-on headlight is not covered.
Standard Features• Snap-on LED headlight.
• Smart Charger.
• Comfortable height adjustable seat (34 3/4" to 39") with suspension seat post.
• Keyed ignition.
• Front and rear spoke reflectors.
• Fully adjustable seat.
• Single leg kickstand.
• Battery indicator.
• Rear cargo rack.
Additional Info• Some assembly required.
• Want to double your range? Add an extra Trail Climber Elite ”easy swap" battery to your order!
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 55" x 9" x 28", 60 lbs.
Why Buy An X-Treme Trail Climber From Us?
UrbanScooters.com is X-Treme's oldest Authorized Dealer, happily selling electric bikes since 2002.
We go a step beyond the competition by offering a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme eBike. The plan includes a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, No Restocking Fee, and Premium Delivery Support.
Our 110% price match guarantee, no sales tax and free shipping offers also apply! Details.
Q: Are the LED Headlight, Cargo Rack, and Tool Kit standard equipment?
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300
- Wheel Size (in) : 26”
I have been looking for the perfect mountain bike for the past couple of weeks. I ended up buying the X-Treme Trail Climber as a gift for my wife. It is comfortable and has all the features she needs. Her previous ebike was too heavy, and this one is pretty lightweight. I am certainly pleased, and will definitely come back to UrbanScooters again.
This bike looks pretty fancy, and rides like it to. This is an upgrade to my old electric bike, and I'm glad I did the upgrade. The Trail Climber is lighter and rides so much smoother. It makes life easier for me. I love everything about it. Makes me so happy!!