The 2019 X-Treme Trail Maker Elite Max 36 Volt upgrade takes this electric mountain bike to another level. Compared with the 24v Trail Maker, the Elite Max offers nearly double the range, added power and a more advanced pedal assist system (PAS).
The 36v Elite Max upgrade extends your trail riding experience to an impressive 30+ miles. It not only extends range, but gives an extra boost of power, too. The ultramodern PAS offers one additional level of sensitivity, giving you four rather than three power settings to choose from.
Added benefits aside, the 36 volt Elite Max Trail Maker is just like the 24 volt model we fell in love with years ago. It's decked out with top-level components like; SA Suntour® hydraulic forks, Kenda® Mountain Tires, and a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gear & Shifter System.
Standard features include; a heavy duty rigid frame made from super lightweight 100% aluminum alloy, adjustable seat, front LED light, battery level meter, key ignition, smart charger, cargo rack, and tool kit. The lightweight lithium battery pack removes easily for remote charging. Buy a second battery pack to double your range!
UrbanScooters.com Exclusive: We include a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme eBike.
Specifications• Speed: 20+ mph
• Range: 30+ miles per charge. Pedal for greater range.
• Motor: 300w brushless rear hub motor. Zero resistance.
• Frame: Step-over style 18” mountain bike frame. Extremely lightweight, durable 100% aluminum frame, handlebars, fenders, and forks. SA Suntour® XCT Front Fork hydraulic suspension. Quick release feature on the front axle.
• Drive System: Rear hub electric motor and chain drive. Variable speed twist throttle. 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter. Zero resistance gearing that eliminates drag from the motor when pedaling. LED Panel with 4 Speed Options - Zero (pedal only)/Low/Med/High.
• Battery: Lightweight 36 volt, 10 amp LiPo4 Lithium Batteries in a sealed pack. The battery pack can be quickly and easily detached. Batteries can be charged while attached to or removed from this ebike. Key lock.
• Charge Time: 4 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear JAK® disk braking system.
• Dimensions: Length 72"
Width at handlebars 25"
• Weight: 52 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: The manufacturer says 350 lbs, but we suggest a max weight of 275 lbs.
• Tires: 26" x 1.95" air-filled Kenda® off-road tires on aluminum rims.
• X-Treme Warranty: 1-Year manufacturer's warranty. Lifetime warranty on the frame and Lifetime Technical Support. The removable headlight is not covered.
Standard Features• LED Panel with 4 Speed Options - Zero (pedal only), Low, Med, and High power.
• Cargo rack with rear reflector.
• Snap-on LED headlight, battery operated.
• Comfortable, mountain bike seat. Seat height is 34 3/4" to 39".
• Lifetime Technical Support.
• Smart Battery charger.
• Tool kit.
• Kick stand.
• Battery level indicator.
• Rear reflector and reflectors on the spokes of each wheel.
Additional Info• Some assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 55" x 9" x 28", 63 lbs.
Free Lifetime Warranty: Free warranty upgrade from 1 year to the life of your bike. Warranty includes tires and tubes! ($150 value). More info.
Free Giant® U-Lock: Keep your bike secure with a U-Lock from industry leading cycling company, Giant ($50 value).
Free X-Treme Logo T-Shirt: In a variety of adult and youth sizes ($25 value).
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 30 - 39
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300
- Wheel Size (in) : 26”
I do deliveries for a restaurant in Brooklyn. I got X-Treme's elite max ebike, and it lasts me all day. It’s got solid components, pedal assist, and throttle when I need it. I’ve put 600 miles on my Trail Maker and got a couple of flats. I upgraded the seat and tires, other than that, it’s great.