The 2019 X-Treme X-Cursion Elite folding electric bike is a part of the X-Treme electric bike family. This electric bike has a lot of upgrades! These bonus features include; a more powerful LiPo4 lithium battery pack for extended range, zero resistance gearing that eliminates drag from the motor when pedaling, a battery that’s stealthily hidden inside the frame, superior JAK® front and rear disc brakes and both the frame and wheels are 100% aluminum.
The X-Treme X-Cursion folding electric bike travels at speeds of up to 20 mph for 20+ miles on a single charge. The 300 watt motor is powerful enough to tackle small hills and slight inclines. The ultra-lightweight 100% aluminum alloy frame folds and locks for easy transport and storage.
It comes with an impressive list of standard features as well, including;
- 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gear & Shifter System
- SA Suntour® XCT hydraulic front forks
- USB port
- Fully adjustable Velo brand seat
- Battery indicator
- Rear cargo rack
- Smart Charger
Buy an extra battery pack and to double your range! The “electric bicycle" classification allows you to operate your X-Treme X-Cursion Elite without registration, insurance or a driver's license in most states.
Three Ways to Power Your X-Treme X-Cursion
2) Twist And Go (TAG) – twist the throttle and the motor engages. The more you twist, the more power you get from the motor. Pedaling is optional.
3) Pedal Assist (PA) – for every complete rotation of the pedals, the motor applies power. PA mode makes pedaling very easy. The tag can also be triggered in PA mode.
UrbanScooters.com Exclusive: We include a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme eBike.
X-Treme X-Cursion Specifications
• Speed: 20 mph.
• Range: Up to 20 - 25 miles per charge with the option to pedal for greater range.
• Motor: 300-watt brushless hub motor on a rear wheel. The motor has quick disconnect feature and zero resistance gearing that allows the bike to freewheel.
• Frame: 18” lightweight 100% aluminum alloy. SA Suntour® XCT hydraulic front fork suspension. The frame can be locked while in the folded position.
• Drive System: Both pedals assist and twist and go power mode. Chain and rear hub motor driven. 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter. Variable speed twist throttle.
• Battery: 24 volt, 10 amp lightweight LiFePo4 removable battery pack (seven 3.6v, 10ah batteries, 9.6 amp circuit). The pack is hidden in the frame of the bike and accessible when folded. The battery can be charged away from the bike.
• Charge Time: 1 - 4 hours.
• Brakes: JAK® dual arm disk brakes on the front and rear wheel.
• Dimensions: Length wheel to wheel 72", when folded 33" Width at handlebars 25", when folded 13", Height 37", when folded 34"
• Weight: 52 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 350 per the manufacturer, but we recommend a rider weight no more than 275 lbs.
• Tires: 26" x 1.95" pneumatic Kenda® off-road tires on aluminum wheels.
• Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1-Year X-Treme manufacturer's warranty, plus a lifetime warranty on the frame, and Lifetime Technical Support. Snap-on LED headlight not covered under warranty.
Standard Features of The X-Treme X-Cursion
• LED Clip-On Headlight.
• Rear cargo rack with a reflector.
• Smart Charger.
• Assembly toolkit.
• Lifetime Technical Support.
• Fully adjustable, low profile Velo brand seat. Seat height 36" - 38". The extra long seat post is customizable for shorter riders. Saw off up to 3” to bring height as low as 33".
• The bike folds in half for easy transport and storage.
• On/off toggle switch ignition.
• Front and rear spoke reflectors.
• USB charging port.
• Battery indicator.
• Single leg kickstand.
Additional Electric Bike Info
• Some minor assembly required.
• Double your range with the purchase of an extra X-Cursion Elite Battery Pack.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100 lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 55" x 9" x 28", 63 lbs.
Free 2-Year Warranty: Free warranty upgrade from 1 year to 2 years! ($75 value). More info.
Free Giant® U-Lock: Keep your bike secure with a U-Lock from industry leading cycling company, Giant ($50 value).
Free X-Treme Logo T-Shirt: In a variety of adult and youth sizes ($25 value).
Why Buy An X-Treme X-Cursion From Us?
UrbanScooters.com is X-Treme's oldest Authorized Dealer, happily selling electric bikes since 2002.
We go a step beyond the competition by offering a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme eBike. The plan includes a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, No Restocking Fee, and Premium Delivery Support.
Q: Are the LED Headlight, Cargo Rack, and Tool Kit standard equipment?
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300
- Wheel Size (in) : 26”
I have been looking everywhere for an affordable folding electric bike. This one has all the features I want and it's also beautiful. This is my second electric bike in my life, and I feel like it's the one that I have always needed. I am pretty small, so I'm not really up for heavy bicycles. The X-Cursion is lightweight, so that's perfect for me. I've had it only less than a week. Loving it so far!
This e-mountain bike rides very smoothly, and to be honest, it's powerful enough for me. I got an extra battery pack just in case, but so far, the battery lasts for a good amount of riding time, and the fact that the battery can be charged away from the bike makes it more convenient. All the features I like, they're in this one. Two thumbs up!!