Score Some Free Stuff (sale ends today):
• Giant™ U-Lock: Keep your bike secure with a U-Lock from industry leading cycling company, Giant ($49.95 value).
• Extended Warranty: Free warranty upgrade from 6 months to 1 year ($49.95 value).
• X-Treme Logo T-Shirt: In a variety of adult and youth sizes ($24.95 value).
The X-Treme X-Cursion Elite folding electric bike is a redesigned version of the X-Cursion model with lots of upgrades. Bonus features include; a more powerful LiPo4 lithium battery pack for extended range, zero resistance gearing that eliminates drag from the motor when pedaling, a battery that’s stealthily hidden inside the frame, superior JAK® front and rear disc brakes and both the frame and wheels are 100% aluminum.
The X-Cursion folding electric bike travels at speeds of up to 20 mph for 20+ miles on a single charge. The 300 watt is powerful enough to tackle small hills and slight inclines. The ultra-lightweight 100% aluminum alloy frame folds and locks for easy transport and storage. It comes with an impressive list of standard features as well, including; a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gear & Shifter System, SA Suntour® XCM hydraulic front forks, USB port, a fully adjustable Velo brand seat, battery indicator, rear cargo rack, toolkit, and a smart charger. Buy an extra battery pack and to double your range!
The “electric bicycle" classification allows you to operate your X-Treme X-Cursion Elite without registration, insurance or a driver's license in most states (check out our ebike law page for more info).
There are three ways to power your X-Cursion:
2) Twist And Go (TAG) – twist the throttle and the motor engages. The more you twist, the more power you get from the motor. Pedaling is optional.
3) Pedal Assist (PA) – for every complete rotation of the pedals, the motor applies power. PA mode makes pedaling very easy. The tag can also be triggered in PA mode.
The X-Cursion Elite offers tremendous value. It’s an advanced, affordable, feature-rich folding electric mountain bicycle… and a fantastic entry level commuter bike. When you need a break or an extra boost, the 300-watt electric motor comes in handy. Then, when you get to your destination, the bike easily folds for storage.
Delivery: Ships by the next business day and delivers within 6 days of shipment. More info.
• Speed: 20 mph.
• Range: Up to 20 - 25 miles per charge with the option to pedal for greater range.
• Motor: 300-watt brushless hub motor on a rear wheel. The motor has quick disconnect feature and zero resistance gearing that allows the bike to freewheel.
• Frame: 18” lightweight 100% aluminum alloy. SA Suntour® XCM hydraulic front fork suspension. The frame can be locked while in the folded position.
• Drive System: Both pedals assist and twist and go power mode. Chain and rear hub motor driven. 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter. Variable speed twist throttle.
• Battery: 24 volt, 10 amp lightweight LiFePo4 removable battery pack (seven 3.6v, 10ah batteries, 9.6 amp circuit). The pack is hidden in the frame of the bike and accessible when folded. The battery can be charged away from the bike.
• Charge Time: 1 - 4 hours.
• Brakes: JAK® dual arm disk brakes on the front and rear wheel.
• Dimensions: Length wheel to wheel 72", when folded 33"
Width at handlebars 25", when folded 13"
Height 37", when folded 34"
• Weight: 52 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 350 per the manufacturer, but we recommend a rider weight no more than 275 lbs.
• Tires: 26" x 1.95" pneumatic Kenda® off-road tires on aluminum wheels.
• Manufacturer’s Warranty: 6-month manufacturer's Signature Series warranty including 1-year warranty on batteries, a lifetime warranty on the frame and Lifetime Technical Support. Snap-on LED headlight not covered under warranty.
• LED Clip-On Headlight.
• Rear cargo rack with a reflector.
• Smart Charger.
• Assembly toolkit.
• Lifetime Technical Support.
• Fully adjustable, low profile Velo brand seat. Seat height 36" - 38". The extra long seat post is customizable for shorter riders. Saw off up to 3” to bring height as low as 33".
• The bike folds in half for easy transport and storage.
• On/off toggle switch ignition.
• Front and rear spoke reflectors.
• USB charging port.
• Battery indicator.
• Single leg kickstand.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized X-Treme Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some minor assembly required.
• Double your range with the purchase of an extra X-Cursion Elite Battery Pack.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100 lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Speed and range stats have been provided by X-Treme Scooters. Please be advised that some customers report a slightly lower speed and range with this model even under ideal conditions. • Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 55" x 9" x 28", 63 lbs.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (4 - 6 weeks after purchase).
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300
- Wheel Size (in) : 26”