The 2019 X-Treme X-Cursion Elite Max 36v Folding Electric Mountain Bike offers some great new features. It’s an upgraded version of the 24-volt X-Cursion with up to two times the range, added power, and a more advanced Pedal Assist System (PAS).
While the PAS on the 24v X-Cursion only offers two power options, the 36v model offers four; high, medium, low and pedal only. Choose a setting and off you go. For an extra burst of power, twist the throttle.
The X-Cursion Elite Max 36 Volt Folding Electric Bicycle is powered by an improved 36 volt, 10 amp, lightweight LiFePo4 battery pack. It comes with a 300-watt Zero Resistance rear hub motor. A zero resistance motor is a nice perk. When you ride this ebike without power, there’s no drag from the motor!
This awesome electric mountain bike speeds up to 20+ miles per hour for up to 30+ miles on a charge. It takes less than four hours to recharge. The battery safely and securely hides inside the frame of the bicycle. You have access to it when the bike folds in half. This battery placement allows the seat to drop as low as 36” to accommodate shorter riders.
Additional features include; a 7-Speed Shimano® gear system, upgraded JAK® front & rear brakes, hydraulic shocks, and off-road tire perfect for trail riding. The frame and wheels are all aluminum, making it lightweight.
The 36v X-Cursion Elite Max is, of course, a folding electric mountain bike. It’s the perfect ebike for people living or working in a small space. RV’ers and campers love that it’s not only compact and lightweight but can handle off-road terrain. It’s a fantastic companion when traveling.
UrbanScooters.com Exclusive: We include a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme eBike.
Specifications• Speed: 20+ mph.
• Range: Up to 30+ miles range on battery power only. Pedal for added range.
• Motor: 300 watt brushless rear hub motor. The motor offers zero resistance gearing that allows the bike to freewheel.
• Frame: 100% aluminum alloy, 18” lightweight frame. SA Suntour® XCT hydraulic front fork suspension. The frame can be locked when folded.
• Drive System: Both pedal assist and twist and go power. Variable speed twist throttle. Chain and rear hub motor drive. 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® shifter and gears.
• Battery: 36 volt, 10 amp lightweight LiFePo4 battery pack. The pack is hidden in the frame of the bike and accessible when folded. The battery is removable and can be charged away from the X-Cursion.
• Charge Time: 1 - 4 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear JAK® dual arm disk brakes.
• Dimensions: Length wheel to wheel 70", when folded 33"
Width at handlebars 26", when folded 13"
Height 40", when folded 34"
• Weight: 57 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 350 per the manufacturer, but we suggest a rider weight of no more than 275 lbs.
• Tires: Kenda® 26" x 1.95" pneumatic off-road tires and aluminum wheels.
• Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1-Year X-Treme manufacturer's warranty, plus a lifetime warranty on the frame, and Lifetime Technical Support. Snap-on headlight not under warranty.
Standard Features• This ebike folds in half for easy storage and transportation.
• Rear rack with reflector.
• Clip-on LED headlight.
• Comfortable, fully adjustable, low profile seat. Seat height 36" - 40".
• Smart Charger.
• Tool kit.
• On/off power switch.
• Lifetime Technical Support.
• Front and rear spoke reflectors.
• Battery level indicator.
• Kick stand.
• (Optional): 1-Year or Lifetime Warranty Extension (including free tire and tube replacement).
• (Optional): Add an extra 36v X-Cursion Elite Max battery to your order and double your range.
Additional Info• Some minor assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100 lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 55" x 9" x 28", 67 lbs.
Why Buy An X-Treme X-Cursion Elite Max From Us?
UrbanScooters.com is X-Treme's oldest Authorized Dealer, happily selling electric bikes since 2002.
We go a step beyond the competition by offering a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme eBike. The plan includes a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, No Restocking Fee, and Premium Delivery Support.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 30 - 39
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up
- Wheel Size (in) : 26”
I got the old X-Cursion, which I love, four years ago. Only problem is it’s 22 miles round trip to work. I had to charge at work to make it home and that was a pain. The Elite Max X-Cursion gets me there and back easy. Comparing the two, they’re pretty much the same except for the better battery and one extra pedal assist setting. They both fold easily and are great overall ebikes. Definitely a lot of bike for the money.