X-Treme XB-310Li Folding Electric Mountain Bike
Purchase this product from one of the following trusted online retailers.
The X-Treme XB-310Li has been upgraded to a newer model. This bike is no longer in production. For the new model, visit: X-Treme X-Cursion.
The X-Treme XB-310Li Folding Electric Mountain Bike is a fantastic entry level folding electric bike. The ultra-lightweight 100% aluminum alloy frame folds and locks for easy transport and storage. The XB-310Li is powered by li-ion batteries and holds a 300 watt hub motor. You can pedal without power, travel by electric power only, or move by pedaling with a power assist on demand. When you need to take a break, or extra jolt of speed, the 300 watt motor helps on straight away’s, light terrain and small hills. The XB-310Li is equipt with state of the art components like a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gear & Shifter System, 7 Lightweight Li-Ion Batteries, and RST Capa® T7 front hydraulic shocks and rear suspension. Standard features include; an adjustable seat, LED headlight, rear cargo rack, battery indicator, tool kit, and a smart charger!
• Speed: 20 mph.
• Range: 15 - 20 miles on a single charge with the option to pedal for greater range.
• Motor: 300 watt brushless hub motor, located in the center of the rear wheel.
• Frame: Lightweight 100% aluminum alloy. RST Capa® T7 front hydraulic forks. Front and rear suspension.
• Drive System: No belts or chains, the motor is in the hub of the rear wheel. 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter. Variable speed twist throttle.
• Battery: 24 volt Li-Ion Batteries. Key lock for security. (Seven 3.6v, 8ah batteries total).
• Charge Time: 1 - 3 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear disk brakes.
• Weight: 52 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 275 lbs.
• Tires: 26" x 1.95" pneumatic off road tires on aluminum wheels.
• Adjustable seat.
• Bike folds and locks for easy transportation.
• On/off ignition.
• LED Headlight.
• Front and rear spoke reflectors.
• Battery indicator.
• Smart charger.
• Rear cargo rack.
• Single leg kickstand.
• Tool kit.
We just returned from our first bike ride and OMG did we have a blast! Even the doubters (my brothers in law) got off after a 5 minute ride and said "holy $!#, that's fun. Now I get why you wanted these!". So a BIG thank you to UrbanScooters.com for getting these to us and for helping out with the shipping kerfuffle.