The 2021 X-Treme XB-504 electric bike is an updated version of the old XB-502 model. The features and specs are the same, but the XB-504 sports and even sleeker, sportier moped style body. This feature-rich electric bike can be ridden like a standard bicycle, operate on electric power only, or any combination of the two. The XB-504 comes with a 500-watt motor that gets you up to 20 mph for up to 25 miles on a single charge. The motor puts out enough power to tackle medium sized hills. The X-Treme XB-504 electric bike is packed with nearly all the features found on an electric moped but at a fraction of the cost! Take a quick look at the Standard Feature list below. It’s beyond impressive. Another advantage is that while you need a driver’s license and registration to operate a moped, the XB-504 is classified as an electric bike. The "electric bicycle" classification allows you to operate it without registration or a driver's license in most states (contact the DMV to check the law in your area prior to purchase). Do you like the XB-504, but want more power? Check out the X-Treme Cabo Cruiser.
UrbanScooters.com Exclusive: We include a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme eBike ($30 value).
Delivery: The XB-504 ships by freight at a discounted cost of only $50. When buying two or more, contact us for a volume freight discount. Your shipping address must be accessible to a Freight Truck. Details.
Specifications • Speed: 20 mph (motor powered only and faster if you also pedal).
• Range: 20 - 25 miles (unlimited range when you pedal).
• Motor: 500-watt brushless hub motor. The motor is the in center of the rear wheel.
• Frame: High tensile strength steel frame, durable ABS body with carpeted deck, dual rear shocks.
• Drive System: Direct Drive Rear Hub Motor (No Chains or belts) Motor is in rear rim. Variable speed twist throttle.
• Battery: 48v, 10amp maintenance free sealed lead acid batteries (four 12v, 10amp), 500+ cycles.
• Charge Time: 6 – 8 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear drum braking system.
• Dimensions: Length 57"
Width at handlebars 25"
Height at seat 31"
• Weight: 176 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: Manufacturer says 300 lbs, but we advise a rider weight of no more than 250 lbs.
• Tires: 16" x 2.5" pneumatic tires with aluminum wheels.
• X-Treme Warranty: 1-Year manufacturer's warranty, plus Lifetime Technical Support.
Standard Features • A large, comfortable, padded moped style seat.
• Dual rear view mirrors.
• Full-sized headlight.
• Tail light.
• Brake light.
• Front and rear turn signals.
• Electric Horn.
• Battery level gauge.
• Key ignition for added security.
• Bicycle pedals (installation optional).
• Large storage basin underneath the seat.
• Easy access storage well underneath ignition.
• Rear cargo box with a key lock.
• Smart battery charger.
Additional Info • Some simple assembly required. Items such as the front wheel, handlebars, or other small parts may require assembly. See XB-504 Owner's Manual (see above for up to date features & specs).
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100 lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 59" x 14" x 28", 192 lbs.
• Most electric bikes with the XB-504 body style are VERY low quality. X-Treme electric bicycles are an exception. X-Treme offers good quality components, workmanship, and support. Check out more info about X-Treme Scooters.
Why Buy An X-Treme XB-504 From Us?
UrbanScooters.com is X-Treme's oldest Authorized Dealer, happily selling electric bikes since 2002.
We go a step beyond the competition by offering a Free Platinum Service Upgrade with every X-Treme eBike. The plan includes a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, No Restocking Fee, and Premium Delivery Support.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 25 - 29
- Motor (watts) : 401 - 600w
- Battery (type) : SLA
- Weight (lbs) : 151 - 200
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300
- Wheel Size (in) : 16"
It's more solid than a regular electric bike. I use it to get back and forth to work, about 8 miles each way. Everybody thinks it's a moped. It says it goes 20mph, but that's too fast for me LOL. I keep it around 10 - 15, but like to know 20 is there if I need it. I've been riding my XB504 for over a week and loved every single second.
fun to ride. love it. go to work on it and to church Sundays.
What a blast. Wind. Is there wind. 10% climb, still doing close 20mph. Takes a few rides to get us to the change from my Burley, but the only trouble is young people bitching because they don’t have one. Love it!