The X-Treme XG-575-DS A-Blaze Signature Series 2 Speed gas scooter has arrived! It sports a rare feature seldom found on stand-up gas scooters… a Puzey patented 2-speed shifter transmission. The specially designed 2-speed gearbox gets you more power at lower speeds in first gear and optimal power at high speeds in second gear.
The XG-575-DS from X-Treme Scooters is packed with additional features and specs, like: a 30+ mph top speed, 11” air-filled oversized knobby dirt tires, 2 stroke 50cc gas engine, front and rear vented disk brakes, racing handlebars with a Signature Series foam center pad signed by Aiden Blaze, a super wide 12” billet CNC cut deck, state of the art "Cam-Link" front mono shock suspension designed by Puzey that gives a super smooth ride and excellent resistance for cushioned landings, the handle pole quickly folds for easy storage or transportation, and chain drive with a one-touch chain tensioning (tighten the final drive chain in one easy action without having to align the rear wheel). The Snap-N-Click seat kit also designed by Puzey is solidly constructed and pops on and off with ease. The seat kit is available as an option and sold separately.
The A-Blaze Signature Series is a new line offered by X-Treme Scooters. What sets it apart from their standard line of gas scooters is higher quality components and design, it's more durable and requires less maintenance. The overall fit and finish are superior as well. Because of the increased quality, X-Treme offers a 90-day warranty on their A-Blaze gas scooters as opposed to only 30 days on their standard line.
• Speed: 30+ mph
• Range: 20 miles (approx 85 mpg)
• Motor: 50cc, 2-stroke, 2 HP gas engine.
• Frame: High tensile steel frame, high-grade billet aluminum body, 12” wide billet aluminum CNC cut deck, billet racing aluminum handlebars, polished hardened steel forks, puzey designed front "Cam-Link" mono shock system.
• Start Method: Recoil pulls to start and pushes button kill switch.
• Drive System: Patented dual speed shifter (1st & 2nd gear), chain drive with one touch adjusting system, variable speed thumb throttle and a shifter switch on the right side handlebar near the throttle.
• Oil Type: 2-cycle oil.
• Fuel Type: Unleaded gasoline (high octane recommended).
• Fuel Tank Capacity: .9 liters.
• Brakes: Front and rear vented disk brakes.
• Dry Weight: 52 lbs.
• X-Treme XG-575-DS Scooter Dimensions: Length 50"
Width at Handlebars 25.5", at Deck 12"
Height 43", Height when folded 21"
• Carrying Capacity: 300 lbs.
• Tires: 11” pneumatic oversized knobby dirt tires with custom designed aluminum mag alloy rims.
• Warranty: 90-day manufacturer's Signature Series warranty including Lifetime Technical Support.
• Adjustable height, shock absorbing, spring-loaded seat. The patented Puzey Snap-N-Click design makes it simple to snap on and take off. (sold separately)
• Adjustable height handlebars that fold for easy storage and transportation.
• Key ignition for added security.
• Extended Warranty (optional): Add 90 days to your warranty. Total warranty period is 6 months.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized X-Treme Dealer in business since 2002.
• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with California's strict emissions standard. Click here for more info.
• No assembly required. Simply raise and lock the handlebars, gas and go.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100 lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 47" x 18" x 18", 83 lbs.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (4 - 6 weeks after purchase).
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Engine (cc’s) : 50cc
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Three
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300
I recently brought a gas powered scooter from X-treme. Didn't know wat I was getting myself into but I had to get one. So I brought the 575 gas powered 50cc. If Batman drove a scooter it would be this one! The down side was the wait for it, but placing the order was easy and the company kept me up too date w the status on that part. But when I finally received the scooter and put it together which was absolutely easy to do, the ignition was broken. Only my luck, but I was able to contact the company and got a call back from someone named Frank Minero,who w sincere care and understanding helped me get another ignition ordered and sent out immediatley. The only thing was that they sent the new ignition but no key!! Again only my luck. So again I was on the phone w frank and as b4 he helped me out and put out an order for a key to be sent out a.s.a.p!! Now I'm not to mechanically inclined,being from newyork but putting in the new ignition was very quick and easy to do. Now back to the key issue I received it w in 3 days of my call back to frank and I'm so happy to say that I got that baby going! Gas only cast 1$ to fill up the tank and its great for quick errands! So again thanks frank you were a great help! I'm the envy of the neighborhood people stop and ask me where did I get it and how much and can't believe how great of a price it was! Thanks "israel from nyc!!